Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Not yet. Still need to shore up the midfield.
50 million for Seri are too much apparently:dahell:
But Barto didn't hesitate to pay 40 million for Paulinho,although there is the small matter of a contract that his firm,Adelte,has with the city of Guangzhou

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
All this Seri talk and shytting on Paulinho
No one had any idea who had any idea who he was a week ago :laff:

This is why I hate transfer season...the fukkery some people spew out is bananas. Talking about how they knew some prospect from Bumfukk, Croatia playing in Bulgaria was gonna be the next Luka Modric. :camby:

Outside of Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar, ain't none of ya'll checking for some of these young cats. Some of those teams don't even have proper TV scheduling.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
This is why I hate transfer season...the fukkery some people spew out is bananas. Talking about how they knew some prospect from Bumfukk, Croatia playing in Bulgaria was gonna be the next Luka Modric. :camby:

Outside of Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar, ain't none of ya'll checking for some of these young cats. Some of those teams don't even have proper TV scheduling.
There are no prospects in Bulgaria,our league is shyt:russ:
I get what you're trying to say tho

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
So Ox turned down the contract offer from Arsenal :snoop:

How do you allow yourself to get in a position where Sanchez, Ozil and Chamberlain can all potentially leave on free transfers next year smh
Alexis is definitely going and honestly, I'd leave too if I was him. Not sure about Ozil, I hope he signs a new deal. Chamberlain, I like the guy but I won't lose sleep if he leaves.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Reports are saying that Benfica is close to stepping in and signing Gabi. Rui Costa reached out to him personally in order to convince him to accept a loan deal with them, and guaranteed he'd be a major part of their team.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LETS GO... Dembele, Umtiti, Semedo, Rafinha? ( :yeshrug:)

:blessed: #makebarcablackagain

No one wants Ozil. He'll sign again. Alexis is gone unless there's a major title run. Ox is gassed IMO. I'd almost rather say fukk it and just put Bellerin at RWB and Sead on the left and play Kos, Per, Holding or Nacho, Per, Kos at this point :snoop:
are you talking about YERRY MINA the Colombian defender ? Barca should sign Seri or Goretzka if Coutinho move dies

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
They're granting wishes now:mjlol:

Edit:They got their account back so here's a screenshot
J0nWpuD.jpg

Last edited: