Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gomes is trash. Watford probably still lead with an average EPL keeper.

Wini still playing like garbage away from Anfield. If he played all the time like he does at home we wouldn't need to get Naby Keita.

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
Liverpool for life. YNWA.

You'll die early as a Liverpool fan though. This team is bipolar

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Gerard Romero] Barcelona does not confirm the agreement yet, but Paulinho is coming

giphy.gif

DHBvV_bXoAA-bzx.jpg

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Isn't Paulinho already 30? And they're paying that much to get him?

That Chelsea 18 today looking thin as fukk. I follow American youth prospects pretty closely and I haven't heard Kyle Scott's name in a minute.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:mjlol: Typical Liverpool. Why is it so hard for Klop to buy defenders this transfer window. Smh:francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

• Roster for the World Cup Qualifiers on August 31st and September 5th.

It's a shame Vanderlei got left out. I understand Tite is a Corinthians guy, and him Cássio have history together. But Vanderlei has consistently been the best keeper in the Brasileirão. He honestly has done more to deserve a spot than Alisson as well, and I say that as one of the few people that doesn't hate Alisson.
Also, not a fan of Rodrigo Caio consistently being convocated when there are so many better options. Jemerson has been doing good things at Monaco, Geromel has been a much better player, and say what you want about David Luiz but he's been a monster since returning to Chelsea.
I am surprised Alex Sandro and Douglas Costa are left out.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal and Liverpool goals from these corners were hilarious. It's a zone but some dudes are just content with not attacking the ball whenever it is supposedly in their zone. Great entertainment though

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well it's entertaining but the pl defending in these first two games was super trash

more circus than footie