Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Barca really just spent €40 on a 29 year old midfielder playing in China who flopped at Spurs (before they were good). :gucci:

Their current board needs to GTFO :camby:

They probably could of got Seri for the same price smh :snoop:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Klopp has the same win percentage as Sherwood had at Spurs.

Second to none.

Rodgers and David Moyes both have better win ratios.

He's better than Rodgers for damn sure. Suarez papered over a lot of Rodgers' weaknesses. He's also made better transfers, although not enough. And guys like Lallana and Firmino that didn't play well under Rodgers were much better under Klopp.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Ivorian Xavi :banderas:

he even got Xavi seal of approval :wow:

The amount of under 26 ivorian talent right now is :banderas:. Bailley, seri, kessie, aurier, zaha, maxwel cornet, boga. I'm about 80 percent sure yaya will commit himself to play in the WC as the date approaches and qualification is assured. Wilmots is a shytty manager but I see them performing stronger than any other African side expect for maybe naija and Egypt. If bakayoko and moise kean were to join the squad.:whoo:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The amount of under 26 ivorian talent right now is :banderas:. Bailley, seri, kessie, aurier, zaha, maxwel cornet, boga. I'm about 80 percent sure yaya will commit himself to play in the WC as the date approaches and qualification is assured. Wilmots is a shytty manager but I see them performing stronger than any other African side expect for maybe naija and Egypt. If bakayoko and moise kean were to join the squad.:whoo:

They've always had very good individual players. Never played well as a team