Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Xavi 2010/2011 vs seri last season

DGd1KIAUAAA2rUj

Different leagues but still impressve
lowkey. Nice has a good midfield core. I feel like they would dominate more if they played possession ball just a little.

but Favre isn't that kind of manager. He's not overly defensive like Mourinho, but they could bet more attack minded.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
lowkey. Nice has a good midfield core. I feel like they would dominate more if they played possession ball just a little.

but Favre isn't that kind of manager. He's not overly defensive like Mourinho, but they could bet more attack minded.
They really do.Vincent Koziello is another player from nice that caught my eye also marcel. They got underrated squad

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

• Confira a lista completa:
    Goleiros:
    Alisson (Roma)
    Cássio (Corinthians)
    Ederson (Manchester City)

Zagueiros:
    Marquinhos (PSG)
    Miranda (Inter de Milão)
    Thiago Silva (PSG)
    Rodrigo Caio (São Paulo)

Laterais:
    Daniel Alves (PSG)
    Fagner (Corinthians)
    Marcelo (Real Madrid)
    Filipe Luis (Atlético de Madrid)

Meias:
    Casemiro (Real Madrid)
    Fernandinho (Manchester City)
    Paulinho (Guangzhou Evergrande)
    Giuliano (Zenit)
    Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan)
    Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
    Willian (Chelsea)
    Luan (Grêmio)

Atacantes:
    Neymar (PSG)
    Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)
    Taison (Shakhtar)
    Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)

Roster for the World Cup Qualifiers on August 31st and September 5th.

It's a shame Vanderlei got left out. I understand Tite is a Corinthians guy, and him Cássio have history together. But Vanderlei has consistently been the best keeper in the Brasileirão. He honestly has done more to deserve a spot than Alisson as well, and I say that as one of the few people that doesn't hate Alisson.

Also, not a fan of Rodrigo Caio consistently being convocated when there are so many better options. Jemerson has been doing good things at Monaco, Geromel has been a much better player, and say what you want about David Luiz but he's been a monster since returning to Chelsea.

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
He's not a wing-back...he's a right back PERIOD. The back three only works when there isn't speedy wingers and center forwards like Mahrez and Vardy. It worked against Chelski because Moses, Alonzo, Costa and Morata ain't out pacing Hector for shyt.

Bellerin is quicker than Vardy and Mahrez. Mahrez isn't even THAT fast. Besides, wasn't Albrighton on Bellerins wing? I'll prolly beat that guy in a foot race :mjlol:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Bellerin is quicker than Vardy and Mahrez. Mahrez isn't even THAT fast. Besides, wasn't Albrighton on Bellerins wing? I'll prolly beat that guy in a foot race :mjlol:
:sadcam:the backline looked atrocious yesterday.
:why:jesus

:demonic:i so wanted to throw my remote at my tv at 3-2.
:shaq2:we need kolcieny and them to come back fast.why have we not signed a quality defender??

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Liverpool looking :scust: without Coutinho..

EDIT: :dead: :snoop:

EDIT(Part 2) : :sas1:

Last edited: