Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Some poor c*nt got slashed by another Celtic fan at the Kilmarnock game in the lounge.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-10-at-212911.png

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...ality-horror-celtic-fan-savagely-10966811.amp

according to the poeple who saw it it looked like they knew each other.

Stay safe fellas, never know who's carrying.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Argentina drop Gonzalo Higuain from squad; restore Aguero, Pastore, Icardi

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has been left off the Argentina squad as Manchester City's Sergio Aguero made his return for upcoming World Cup qualifiers.

Coach Jorge Sampaoli omitted Higuain in his 23-man squad, which will face Uruguay and Venezuela at the end of the month, but welcomed back Aguero and midfielder Javier Pastore.

Aguero was left out of Argentina's squad in June for friendlies against Brazil and Singapore, while Pastore has not played for Argentina since October 2015. He was named to the Copa America squad the following summer but missed out through injury.

Mauro Icardi is also back for the first time after his debut in 2013, when he played less than 10 minutes in a World Cup qualifier that cap-tied him and prevented him from playing for Italy.

tenor.gif

Them boys better be on alert :sas1:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Bellerin was absolutely terrible...this guy is lowkey hella overrated smh. I guess once Koscielny is back and Mertesacker the defence willbe more solid than tonight.

Still think we need a real solid midfielder tho, Elneny and Xhaka are real average.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Bellerin was absolutely terrible...this guy is lowkey hella overrated smh. I guess once Koscielny is back and Mertesacker the defence willbe more solid than tonight.

Still think we need a real solid midfielder tho, Elneny and Xhaka are real average.

The crowd do not fukk with him at all. Got tonnes of abuse tonight. Holding was shocking as well.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

He's not a wing-back...he's a right back PERIOD. The back three only works when there isn't speedy wingers and center forwards like Mahrez and Vardy. It worked against Chelski because Moses, Alonzo, Costa and Morata ain't out pacing Hector for shyt.