Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Cool story bro.

You're drunk at what i estimate to be 7.30 at the latest, posting on the coli because you thought you saw an opportunity to son the object of your internet stalking.:heh:

Meanwhile, here in GOATland, i am taking it easy before i drink all day while watching football tomorrow, where i will find approximately 0.00 seconds to think about the OFT n00bs who stalk me.

You've done goofed mate, unlucky.:sadbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Suitland, Suitland is the Art school in PG
yeah, thats right. They have the auditorium.

We had our Middle School graduation there. I think they are the only Southern PG school with an auditorium. (or were?)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yes :sadbron:

Im going through my mental Rolodex, but Friendly, Potomac, Crossland, Gwynn Park, Forrestville, Surratsville, and my Oxon Hill did not (or do not?) have auditoriums.

edit, Friendly has an auditorium so that makes it two.

Southern PG County is starved. Flowers, Northwestern, High Point, and Eleanor Roosevelt have auditoriums and are in Northern PG. And then Largo doesnt have one, but its right beside PG Community College which has one.

I have no idea about Laurel and Parkdale, and Im pretty certain Central and Frederick Douglass do not.

Southern PG county gets shytted on hard.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Isn't Northwood that School on University and Arcola. Was that a real high school, or some reform school thing?

yeah, on 193 and arcola. it was a school back in the day, then it became a sub school in the 90s when mo county renovated or built new versions of almost every school there. now because of overflow its been a regular school again, i think since 06.

i wanna say parkdale has an auditorium and that oxon hill has one now. same with laurel. but either way, its a got damn shame that all dont have them.

i feel bad for the kids i know that go to fairmont heights and suitland :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i wanna say parkdale has an auditorium and that oxon hill has one now. same with laurel. but either way, its a got damn shame that all dont have them.

i feel bad for the kids i know that go to fairmont heights and suitland :to:

Nope. The new Oxon Hill will have one, but it currently doesnt.

I feel bad for the kids at Fairmont Heights because I forgot that school existed :russ: