Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That boy Torres back on his shyt. I can't even front, it's good seeing dude get out the funk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hey Mastermind, did you eve watch this shyt called "Ateef's Journey" or whatever in Middle School or High School, watching this shyt now.

never heard of it

just googled it now, and it was filmed in Landover? :ohhh:

was it one of those educational shows the teachers showed in class but didnt come on TV?

speaking of these Middle School/High School educational videos shyt. In 8th grade, we were showed this short film about this kid who was heading down the wrong path. I remember little to nothing about this film except for the use of the term "homeskillet" when talking to his boy, and at the start of the film they used "Sign O' The Times" by Prince as the intro song. I been looking for this movie since forever and I dont remember the name of the movie and vaguely remember what it was about, but that song came on and homeskillet was used.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Dont know what you lot are on about, Deuce Deuce coming to Liverpool where he'll play week in and out, race for 4th is wide open so you just know now he'll give it alot, and be respected, earn a pay day, and its win win.

Sterling/Deuce-Suarez-Borini/Downing

Gerrard-Lucas-Allen/Sahin

The options :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Don't start nothin, won't be nothin
1P6ae.png

On another note that Obama smiley reminds me of those old fat southern white dudes in the movies (examples of which I can name none) who are always really hot and wiping their brow and fanning themselves and saying something like, "My, my I do declare it sure is a hot one today" and sitting on a porch in front of a general store.

:ld: