Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told y'all about Morata. Madrid fleeced Chelsea.
For the shyt people give Lukaku about his technique, no one can deny he is a mentally strong individual.

Morata has the mental fortitude of a 14 year old.

Give breh a chance, dude hasnt even played a 90 min game for Chelsea yet. Give breh at least half a season

punchparity

Rookie
Daps
If Dembele goes to Barca, he'll make them better, but Messi and Suarez will get all of the credit. Not interested in that.

With the money his transfer will be, even the casuals should know what's up.

He's twenty--and would eventually take the reins from Messi and Suarez at Barcelona. :blessed:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will.
But Conte better beg Costa to come back, you don't want Morata leading your line as of yet.
I agree, they need to talk to Costa in to playing until January, help Morata settle in. However they treated Costa like shyt, its gonna be hard to convince to play

They need to hold crisis talks, Chelsea is in trouble, we need new players

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Chelski :mjlol:

Honestly, this midfield looks ATROCIOUS without the Matic/Kante paring. Fabregas is just too old now for a central position. Morata isn't ready for the big time..perhaps by mid season...but they were one goal up for most of the second half and still looked gassed.

They were mentally broken by the time pens came around. I'm not going to be surprised if they miss out on the top 4 this season. If one more of their key players goes down its over for them.

On the North London side of things. Arsenal looked good. Kolasanic is looking like a master stroke signing. And when Lacazette gets the service from Ozil or moves into the space created by Sanchez (if he stays). They look really good. Again though, suspect ass middle of the park.

With the money his transfer will be, even the casuals should know what's up.

He's twenty--and would eventually take the reins from Messi and Suarez at Barcelona. :blessed:

I hope so. The future is French clearly. But most of all the golden era of Spain grown talent is kaput. Outside of players like Vasquez, Dani Ceballos and Inaki Williams I don't see any players who can just be plopped into a Barca or Madrid side and thrive. Sergi Roberto is the last of La Masia's true talent for a while...and he's been stifled by having to play RB.

Take Dembele and use the rest to bolster the mid. Suarez and Messi gon do they thing.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Chelski :mjlol:

Honestly, this midfield looks ATROCIOUS without the Matic/Kante paring. Fabregas is just too old now for a central position. Morata isn't ready for the big time..perhaps by mid season...but they were one goal up for most of the second half and still looked gassed.

They were mentally broken by the time pens came around. I'm not going to be surprised if they miss out on the top 4 this season. If one more of their key players goes down its over for them.

On the North London side of things. Arsenal looked good. Kolasanic is looking like a master stroke signing. And when Lacazette gets the service from Ozil or moves into the space created by Sanchez (if he stays). They look really good. Again though, suspect ass middle of the park.

I hope so. The future is French clearly. But most of all the golden era of Spain grown talent is kaput. Outside of players like Vasquez, Dani Ceballos and Inaki Williams I don't see any players who can just be plopped into a Barca or Madrid side and thrive. Sergi Roberto is the last of La Masia's true talent for a while...and he's been stifled by having to play RB.

Take Dembele and use the rest to bolster the mid. Suarez and Messi gon do they thing.

Mentally Broken? :jagsdafuq: If that pen was given in the first half, we wouldn't even be here talking about this glorified pre-season friendly.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Mentally Broken? :jagsdafuq: If that pen was given in the first half, we wouldn't even be here talking about this glorified pre-season friendly.

Almost doesn't count breh. You don't see me copping pleas for Arsenal's piss poor season last year. For the second time in a calendar year Chelski, the all powerful Chelski, got basically dominated by a grossly inferior Arsenal at Wembley. From about 10 minutes after the Moses goal, you could tell an equalizer was coming.

That's conditioning and mental toughness coming into play. :manny: