Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
First time at Wembley

It's a fukking mission and a half to get in here

it's a great stadium though
Don't buy popcorn was pissed up one day cos me like 9 pound sterling had the :dwillhuh: look but just paid cos i was hungry:pachaha:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

it's so unfortunate now I gotta root against this kid playing for Farca :hhh:

So no mbappe or countinho or a midfield player :mjlol:. You know damn well that dembele is going for 90 - 100 million. Plus countinho aint going for less than 120 million. Barca playing a 4 2 3 1 now with messi as attacking mid?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Playing with a front 3 and not one of them has the ability to beat a man. :scust:

Need nelson to usurp Walshyte asap. Ox has been great. Needed his pace and trickery in the final 3rd, though.

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
The English governing body said on Thursday that the 'ABBA' system will be trialled at the Community Shield clash between London rivals Arsenal and Chelsea this weekend should the game end level after 90 minutes.

'ABBA' is based on the format used in tennis tie-breaks whereby a team takes the first kick before alternating pair of kicks are taken, for example, AB BA AB instead of AB AB AB. It aims to eliminate the advantage the first kick-taker gets.