Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Real won't win shyt if they remain they don't buy a new striker. Benz has fell off. Bale is made of glass. Ronaldo turning 33 etc.

Losing morata hurts but it wont effect reals title chances. I agree they need another striker but i still think theyre favorties in spain. The midfield is still strong with modric, kroos and casemiro. Have u seen barcas midfield? I won't bet against Ronaldo until he gives me sufficient sustained evidence to. Bale and benz probably won't stay healthy through the entire season but they're still class players when they're on the pitch. Asensio and isco can also pick up some of the slack in terms of goal scoring. If messi or surarez go down, barca is through. Asensio is clearly on the verge of superstardom. Think he will have a big season with more minutes.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
that dembele and auba combo too powerful. Bayern getting run ragged here by dortmund :ooh::damn:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Losing morata hurts but it wont effect reals title chances. I agree they need another striker but i still think theyre favorties in spain. The midfield is still strong with modric, kroos and casemiro. Have u seen barcas midfield? I won't bet against Ronaldo until he gives me sufficient sustained evidence to. Bale and benz probably won't stay healthy through the entire season but they're still class players when they're on the pitch. Asensio and isco can also pick up some of the slack in terms of goal scoring. If messi or surarez go down, barca is through. Asensio is clearly on the verge of superstardom. Think he will have a big season with more minutes.
Barca will someone for their midfield and they'll go or dembele.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol, right before the penalties started, I said either Bartra or Rode are gonna miss their penalties.

these 2 fukk ups :mjlol:

Dortmund has some pedestrian players, my god

Dembele has some decisions to make. Stick it out with Dortmund this year and say you helped dethrone Bayern, or go play with Messi.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
He don't deserve sydney
Gio already smashed that

tumblr_m8mkf353Mv1rzc5gto1_500.jpg