Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Yea but then again £80mm for Ronaldo and £90mm for bale were crazy at the time also. I know Bale gets injured slot but he delivers when he's on the pitch and still just turned 28

Nah, Ronaldo was worth it at the time. He was the best player in the world at that time. 80 for Ronaldo wasn't unbelievable to me at that time. Neymar isn't double the player Ronaldo is or was then.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar Sr finessed the shyt out of Barca if they pay him 26mil they promised him if Neymar would be still at Barca on the 31st of July. Which he technically was.
This nikka damn near made more money then Messi in Neymars stay at Barca.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Ronaldo was worth it at the time. He was the best player in the world at that time. 80 for Ronaldo wasn't unbelievable to me at that time. Neymar isn't double the player Ronaldo is or was then.

:dwillhuh:

The money paid for CR7 was ground breaking and shocking at the time. In hindsight he been worth every penny. But that world record been discussed for months after.

Second of all cr7 in ManU was a completely different player then at RM and very much comparable to Neymar in terms of stats and entertainment.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The money paid for CR7 was ground breaking and shocking at the time. In hindsight he been worth every penny. But that world record been discussed for months after.

Second of all cr7 in ManU was a completely different player then at RM and very much comparable to Neymar in terms of stats and entertainment.

United got robbed. Ferguson proved United wasn't all about Ronaldo tho.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
La Liga about to be boring as hell. R.Madrid gonna just win everything every season. Barca are too reliant on Messi & Suarez. You cant expect two players to carry a whole team.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qmb57zeh3kdz.jpg

in the span of a year the record was broken and very possible to change again Messi is only $300M
City can pay that if Messi shows intention that he want's to leave

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
All I hope is Neymar and Brazil national team lead by Titie stays healthy and make a run for Hexa. That is all I want. :mjcry:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Goal from Wednesday there.

Wee shooders proving the doubters wrong, fukking stunning strike.:wow:

One more round to go. :wow:

Treble and last 16 of CL will do me fine. :blessed: