Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only 24 pairs of these are being made. Unless you live in Miami not going to happen. I guess that guy who is making them is doing it in store. So customers can watch their shoe get made.
i'll be going to China next month, i think i have a little chance for the clone :cape:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Globo Esporte, among the most reliable outlets here in Brazil, claim Neymar has told close friends he’s off to PSG. This looks like some strong proof that the player is off to PSG and this board will suffer the biggest fukk you they could possibly get.

“You committed felonies to sign me, paid over €50m to my father, invented loads of lies and tarnished the club forever for it, now I’m off.” If only losing Neymar was a big problem, but between the criminal Rosell, this board and Cruyff’s legacy destroyed, it’s bloody nothing.

Curious to see how this will end… Barça are in the dark and this board could be set for a disaster of Figo proportions. According to Globo Esporte, Neymar to PSG started after the player was annoyed that Barça didn’t sign Lucas Lima and Coutinho. Seriously. If stuff like this is true, I sincerely think culés are out of their damn minds to approve and want this clownery to continue at the club. This isn’t another “get a pay raise” tactic, Barça already has the largest wage bill in club football, and they have to reduce it urgently. If they fail to reduce it, debt will pile up and would force the board to resign per club’s rules.

UOL says PSG offers Neymar up to €40m per year including bonuses and would use the player to promote the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. Biggest wages ever offer to a footballer by a landslide, same for the transfer fee. Brazilian outlets all over it. Lance says that PSG’s Brazilian players already know that Neymar will be playing with them this season. All main Brazilian sports outlets are simultaneously reporting rubbish? I find hard to believe, this is likely to be happening.

@Rafel Hernandas

i think there is a really possibility, he better go now so Barca can still shop for replacement
but i think this just a revenge of PSG for Barcelona's Verratti pursuit :russ:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could barely get off the bench at Real Madrid it's pretty much a panic buy

His not a panic buy, Conte has always prefered Morata. The safer option would have been Lukaku who is EPL proven. Morata is a good player, only issue here is can he do it in the EPL. Morata has done it in La liga & Italian league, hopefully he can do wonders here.

Morata was the highest goal scorer after Ronaldo, scoring from the bench lol.Morata had a better goals per game average than Ronaldo. Being on Real Madrid bench dont make you a terrible player, their squad got too many stars. James Rodriguez ckuldnt get a game, does it make him shyt?

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barcelona Fans are Gollum from Lord of the Rings When It Comes to Neymar-PSG Transfer Rumors

Gollum: We hates Neymar! Cruel Neymar is trying to leave us and trick us!

Sméagol: No, no, no! Neymar would never do that to us!

Gollum: Poor Sméagol. You think tricksy Neymar likes you? Noooooobody likes you!

Sméagol: But Neymar seems so happy!

Gollum: Wicked Neymar! Loses the ball too often! Wants to sign all his fat Brazilian friendses!

Sméagol: But Neymar gives us goals!

Gollum: But he’s always going to his sister’s birthday party!

Sméagol: But look at all his dribbles! Neymar would never betray us. This is just made up rumors and false, wicked tricks! Neymar is our friend!

Gollum: You have no friends! Brazilian journalistes confirm he wants to leave!

Sméagol: Not listening! Not listening! It’s just the fat, wicked, silly season!

Gollum: We must sell him for precious money! So beautiful, so sweet!

Sméagol: Yes! Yes! Precious money!

Gollum: Yes, we will find so many better replacements! Like Dybala and...

Sméagol: Yes!

Gollum: Dembele and...

Sméagol: Yes!

Gollum: Paulinho and...

Sméagol: NOOOOOOOOOO! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
So is Morata the real deal? How do Chelsea brehs think about Batshuayi?