Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
what is that exactly? piss away a 4-0 lead? lose the league to a team full of kids?
Money can buy lots of things but it cant buy you a big club mentality

Yea that happens to even the best of them. Do we not remember the Bayern x Borussia CL Final, where the Germans humilated the Spanish giants in the semis??

PSG have suffered a semi final or quarter final knockout for the last 5 years, theyve come a long way and are very close to having that "it" factor, and Neymar over there would put them in that category.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Neymar is a professional bruh, hes never been caught up partying too much during the season, plus there are tons of players out there, who maybe arent as good as Neymar, but come close and some that even have the potential to reach his levels. Dembele, Dybala, Griezman, Mbappe, Martial. All top top players that Barce could pick up to add to the quality of the squad.

It's a good move for Neymar imo, if he ever wants to win the Balon d'Or hes got to get out of Messi's shadow, and PSG is at a level now that they can win the UCL. Neymar has gotten to be too big for his britches at the squad, hes always gonna play second fiddle to Messi and even Suarez, someone said Neymar is the worst of the three, but i wouldnt even word it like that, as each one of the play a key role in each of their positions. I'd have preferred Neymar go to England where its a more competitive league but you cant fault him for choosing PSG with what they're accomplishing.

How many of the players you listed are actually better than Neymar? None of them and yeah sure they can buy one of them but it wont actually imrpove their squad at all especially since their biggest weakness is in midfield

From what i hear tho Barca dont have money like that atm so the extra funds may help them imrpove their team depending on who they buy

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
How many of the players you listed are actually better than Neymar? None of them and yeah sure they can buy one of them but it wont actually imrpove their squad at all especially since their biggest weakness is in midfield

From what i hear tho Barca dont have money like that atm so the extra funds may help them imrpove their team depending on who they buy

Dybala is just as deadly as Neymar, hes not as pacey as the Brazilian, but is just as deadly up top as him, plus hes younger. Dembele, Martial, Embappe all much younger than Neymar with tons of potential and already world class talents.

If theyre biggest weakness is midfield like you say it is, and I agree, replacing Neymar shouldnt be that hard to do. Plus they'll pay half of what PSG are offering for Neymar for any one of those players i menitoned.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Neymar going to PSG is a better move for his career. Neymar in Barca is different from Neymar playing for the Brazil national team. He scores goals like crazy for the national team. He is close to beating Ronaldo and Pele's career goals and he is only 25. In Barca is confound on the left which he doesn't mind. But on the national team he stays on the left and sometimes drift to the center or even right side. Going to PSG he will score alot of goals. He is a superstar. He just needs to get out of Messi shadow. Kinda of like James Harden in OKC getting out of Westbrook and KD's shadow.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I don't want him to leave barca, but if he does i see us fixing our midfeild. Also if he leave this season, champions league is gonna be lit:wow:

Me12k

Pro
Daps
DE3pKDpWsAE9egs.jpg:large

I'm officially a believer!

Forza Milan

Forza Rossoneri

:blessed:

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Can't see any player doing what Neymar did in that PSG second leg, BUT, with a proper midfield, they might not have gotten into that situation in the first place.