Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ever PSG want's Neymar it would cost them 150% of the buyout (~330M)
Barca can buy Dembele, Dybala, Mbappe or include Veratti in that sale
and that's what most likely will Barca want.
The board can't do anything, it all lies in Neymar's decision if his release clause is payed
PSG has most of his national teammates and they have owner with plenty of cash

:russ:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Dybala is just as deadly as Neymar, hes not as pacey as the Brazilian, but is just as deadly up top as him, plus hes younger. Dembele, Martial, Embappe all much younger than Neymar with tons of potential and already world class talents.

If theyre biggest weakness is midfield like you say it is, and I agree, replacing Neymar shouldnt be that hard to do. Plus they'll pay half of what PSG are offering for Neymar for any one of those players i menitoned.
:mjlol:

only Mbappe and Dembele have the talent to reach Neymar level or better. The rest of those guys you named are far inferior. lol @ the thought of Dybala replcing Neymar. Ditto on Griezman and Martial.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:mjlol:

only Mbappe and Dembele have the talent to reach Neymar level or better. The rest of those guys you named are far inferior. lol @ the thought of Dybala replcing Neymar. Ditto on Griezman and Martial.

Martial has been gettin it done and in the PL nonetheless, Mourinho doesnt give him games though. Griezman goes without saying bruh, dude is a stud. Dont know what you're on about

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Would you get the new yellow away kit or would that look too close to Brazil?
I would get the Home kit.I have feening for a Neymar jersey since he was in Santos. I also wanted to get a Brazil national team jersey but them Brazil kits are maaaaaaad expensive.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Last edited: