Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why isnt Liverpool going for a decent striker, they got a good squad. With a decent striker they can challenge for titles

So is Morata the real deal? How do Chelsea brehs think about Batshuayi?
Batshuayi needs playing time. I believe he is a good striker. At the end of last season, dude was scoring goals.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
He could barely get off the bench at Real Madrid it's pretty much a panic buy
Isco has trouble getting off the bench and so did James Rodriquez. Those two are arguably two top 10 players. Not speaking for Morata, he is not def worth that much but thats more of a product of the market and RM not wanting to really sell. Anyways Madrid has by far the best bench in soccer.

13 Kiko Casilla
48.gif
Spain 02/10/1986

Theo Hernández
16.gif
France 06/10/1997

6 Nacho
48.gif
Spain 18/01/1990

3 Vallejo
48.gif
Spain 05/01/1997

Dani Ceballos
48.gif
Spain 07/08/1996
22 Isco
48.gif
Spain 21/04/1992
16 Mateo Kovačić
27.gif
Croatia 06/05/1994

20 Marco Asensio
48.gif
Spain 21/06/1996
Marcos Llorente
48.gif
Spain 30/01/1995

17 Lucas Vázquez

:ohlawd:

Di Maria - Neymar - Ben Arfa
:whoo:

:mjlol: do you even watch any sports?

Daps
Reppin
MD
Why isnt Liverpool going for a decent striker, they got a good squad. With a decent striker they can challenge for titles

Batshuayi needs playing time. I believe he is a good striker. At the end of last season, dude was scoring goals.
Cause we have Firmino, sturridge (when healthy he one of the top strikers in the world), origi, and we have Mane and Salah who can all rotate and play out wide or in the center. I'm more concerned about the mid field and back line than I am with who playing up top.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
PSG is literally playing Barca right now.

If Barca give Neymar an improved contract in order to keep him, then they can't buy Veratti or any other players. PSG are offering $700,000 a week and a $60 million signing bonus, they can't compete with that. Neymar is probably going to PSG.

Also he will be the main guy there. And it will attract a lot of players, maybe Mbappe and Dembele might consider joining PSG if they have Neymar on the left wing.

Either way Barca are fukked, they should take the 220 million from PSG and reinvest, but inflated transfer values and an incompetent board guarantee they won't get much out of it.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I think Morata will flop
Bench warmer at Madrid, Bench warmer at Juve, Bench warmer at Madrid again.

Cost 80 million.

Bayern got James for 40 million.

EPL teams are being taken advantage of despite the inflated transfer prices.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar’s Transfer to Paris Saint-Germain is 95% Done, Says CatalunyaRadio

Paris Saint-Germain consider Neymar’s capture practically a done deal, says CatalunyaRadio, generally seen as a reliable source. The show Club de la Mitjanit say the transfer is “95% done.”

Barcelona will not ask for a euro less than the 222 million release clause, and no players are expected to be part of the deal.

Key to the deal is the fact that Neymar’s father, Neymar, Sr., will earn a hefty commission fee for the transfer. The father, who acts as the star player’s agent, is thought to be in for an even bigger fee than the 40 million he received when the Catalans signed him from his hometown club, Santos FC.

With Neymar’s father rumored to be due a fortune, and perhaps, some additional non-monetary considerations... and PSG rumored to be ready to pay the 222 million... the only person who can stop this is the player himself.

Again according Club de la Mitjanit, FC Barcelona is trying to convince the forward to remain at the Camp Nou, but Neymar has not committed to staying.

PSG spend this much for Veratti to stay, me as a Barca fan don't have a problem with this.
now should try now talks to buy Coutinho, Dembele, Dybala even snatch Mbappe with all that money, but wit Barca stupid board most likely they will match Paulinho's price :russ: