Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ronaldo being selfish again smh...I will never understand why the best finisher/player/leader/captain does not take the first PK...BOZO
He wanted the glory :blessed:

I know he looking at them in the locker room like
189.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ayo, first off

fukk THIS VAR BULLshyt, WHAT'S THE fukkING POINT OF THIS USELESS fukkING SYSTEM IF YOU GONNA IGNORE A CLEAR ASS PENALTY :pacspit: :pacspit:

Charles Mariano Aranguiz is a fukking beast, I love that dude, that's my underrated player :to:

Bravo is fukking :wow: breh was literally saying and screaming to the team before the penalties "don't worry brehs, we got this. We won this shyt already. We gonna win it. Shoot with confidence. I'ma stop a couple and you got his. LET'S GO :damn:!"

And he fukking delivered :wow:

OH, WE SLAYED MESSI TWICE AND NOW CRISTIANO :blessed: :blessed: I'm never gonna live this kind of high level with the national team during my lifetime again I gotta drink this in like the privilege it is :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he didn't want to take the first, he should've stepped up and take the third
Nani's attempt was disgraceful

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Ayo, first off

fukk THIS VAR BULLshyt, WHAT'S THE fukkING POINT OF THIS USELESS fukkING SYSTEM IF YOU GONNA IGNORE A CLEAR ASS PENALTY :pacspit: :pacspit:

Charles Mariano Aranguiz is a fukking beast, I love that dude, that's my underrated player :to:

Bravo is fukking :wow: breh was literally saying and screaming to the team before the penalties "don't worry brehs, we got this. We won this shyt already. We gonna win it. Shoot with confidence. I'ma stop a couple and you got his. LET'S GO :damn:!"

And he fukking delivered :wow:

OH, WE SLAYED MESSI TWICE AND NOW CRISTIANO :blessed: :blessed: I'm never gonna live this kind of high level with the national team during my lifetime again I gotta drink this in like the privilege it is :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

:wow:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chile deserved it, played the better football. Hopefully the Mexicans can make it through tomorrow:stylin:

Ronaldo being selfish again smh...I will never understand why the best finisher/player/leader/captain does not take the first PK...BOZO

Ronaldo wants the glory thats why he takes the penalties last

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chile deserved it, played the better football. Hopefully the Mexicans can make it through tomorrow:stylin:

Its a combination of both wanting the glory also not wanting to get the blame if he misses

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

They just said on Fox Sports that if that was just a PK in the game he would have been the first to take it, but didn't want to step up when his team needed him. I'm sure once they missed the first 2 he had zero desire to go up there 3rd and either make a PK that wouldn't mean much or miss his attempt.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps

He took and scored the 1st one against Poland when Portugal won the Euro. Quit spreading false information fakkit.