Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
DDBkn5WXYAA3wEo.jpg

De quem é esse homem?

Dude looks like he's wearing somebody's mama's good church wig :dead:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:jbhmm: i like that but he's rumored to cost 50-60 million :what:

:obama:I rather we try to get chamberlain for cheap from arsenal

Ox would struggle to get into the 18 here. Also, Ox and his agent are probably just fukking with Liverpool to get Wenger to give him a new deal.

We need Keita. Keita, VVD, and a left back.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This Gabigol and Inter situation is hilarious and depressing. There's no way this kid's confidence hasn't been destroyed over the last year.

Inter Milan Striker Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa Reveals Where He Will Be Playing Next Season

18 Jun 2017

Inter Milan striker Gabriel Barbosa has revealed he will be staying at the Serie A club ahead of next season.

The Brazil international made only nine league appearances during the 2016-17 season, failing to make a start and scoring just once.

There had been speculation claiming the 20-year-old, also known as Gabigol, could seek a move away but he has dismissed the transfer talk, revealing he will be playing in Italy next season.

"I'm happy here, although it is true that if I don't play, I get bored.

"I can say that I'm staying at Inter.

"My first season at Inter was very difficult, but I still hope to show my qualities. I have been learning and maturing. I feel like a new man.

Agent: 'Inter to loan Gabigol'

June 24 2017

“Inter want to loan Gabigol out
and there is interest from Spanish and English clubs, but not Porto,” said Gabriel Barbosa’s agent.

The striker arrived in a huge €29.5m deal last summer from Santos, but hasn’t been given a single Serie A start.

He managed only 183 minutes of football in all competition for the Nerazzurri.

“Inter want to loan the player out and there is interest from Spanish and English clubs,” agent Wagner Ribeiro told Portuguese paper Record.

Gabi: "I'm going to be playing at Inter next season"

A week later
Inter: "No the f#ck you aren't :ufdup:"

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Damn I need to go hang out at Venice Beach more often, Griezemann,Lacasweat,Gignac,aubamayeng,all been casually walking around Venice beach last few days, even Lukaku and Curtiois been been in LA casually plaYing at parks, only chance of seeing them outside of Europe :mjcry: