Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man we gonna need to sneak in some PEDs for this team because they are running on fumes :francis: It's amazing how we don't have more than 11 players, Pizzi looks at the bench like :patrice: :whoa: anytime we play a big game, and he's not wrong.

Never understood why world class players don't learn or practice taking penalties? Those were some terribly taken penalties. Portugual isn't the only team...

I mean, even Chile took some bad shots. Alexis shoot the exact same way as Moutinho but the keeper went the other way. And this was Charles Mariano's worst penalty I've seen him shoot in a LONG ass time.

Doesn't matter though :banderas:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Byakoko and Kante. Our mid field work rate :damn:
I fukks with sandro as well.
We bet not spend no fukking 70mil on romelu.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Byakoko and Kante. Our mid field work rate :damn:
I fukks with sandro as well.
We bet not spend no fukking 70mil on romelu.

We need an attacking midfielder though.I wonder which striker we are going for. We also need one more central defender.

We just made 20 mill from selling Ake, 40 mill for Matic, good business by Chelsea

My only worry is changing sooo many players at once is risky,players may not gel together.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
We need an attacking midfielder though.I wonder which striker we are going for. We also need one more central defender.

We just made 20 mill from selling Ake, 40 mill for Matic, good business by Chelsea

My only worry is changing sooo many players at once is risky,players may not gel together.
I feel you but Conte is a good tactical manager, not afraid to try different formations. He'll work it out.
We need a real striker if costa is gone. Thats what was holding arsenal back fir so long, not have a cl level striker. I like lukaku but not for 60-80 million like im hearing. shyt' for that much we can get mbappe or auba.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Breh you keep posting this Matic deal but it hant gone through yet :dwillhuh:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ayo, first off

fukk THIS VAR BULLshyt, WHAT'S THE fukkING POINT OF THIS USELESS fukkING SYSTEM IF YOU GONNA IGNORE A CLEAR ASS PENALTY :pacspit: :pacspit:

Charles Mariano Aranguiz is a fukking beast, I love that dude, that's my underrated player :to:

Bravo is fukking :wow: breh was literally saying and screaming to the team before the penalties "don't worry brehs, we got this. We won this shyt already. We gonna win it. Shoot with confidence. I'ma stop a couple and you got his. LET'S GO :damn:!"

And he fukking delivered :wow:

OH, WE SLAYED MESSI TWICE AND NOW CRISTIANO :blessed: :blessed: I'm never gonna live this kind of high level with the national team during my lifetime again I gotta drink this in like the privilege it is :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:
Check pm