Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo just became a father to two twins via surrogate.

Is dude gay? Is he scared of having a babymama taking his millions????

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Charles Mariano Aranguiz is a fukking beast, I love that dude, that's my underrated player :to:
very underrated, his time all throughout S. American clubs has really developed him into the player he is today

Orellana is another one of y'all underrated midfielders, but I see he's not on this squad

Never understood why world class players don't learn or practice taking penalties? Those were some terribly taken penalties. Portugual isn't the only team...
same reason these guys never develop their weak foot so that they can be efficient and dominant with both feet

that clear chance Vargas had to put Chile up 1, he should have used his left foot. Instead he wasted time waiting for the ball to roll on to his right side and that gave Portugal's GK enough time to close him out and make the save.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
very underrated, his time all throughout S. American clubs has really developed him into the player he is today

Orellana is another one of y'all underrated midfielders, but I see he's not on this squad

Sampaoli was the perfect manager for him, he was able to unleash the kind of play that no one thought Charles had. He was a good player for Cobreloa, Colo-Colo and Qulmes but never on a level that would warrant a national team call. Then he came to La U and breh fukking exploded :ohlawd: this tourney you could tell he was saving himself for the semis.

Orellana is a winger, he's decent enough but has never done shyt for the national team besides 1 game against Argentina during the WCQ (and historic W for us). Pizzi gave him a fukk ton of chances to show out and he failed over and over again. No one misses him at this point to be honest.