Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Russia fukking it up....

Russians probably need to off that ref for not giving that first penalty which was obvious.

The second one could go either way... dude was contacted, but made a meal of it.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Portugal is setting themselves to be world cup contenders, they not as reliant on Ronaldo as before. If Ronaldo wins the world cup, no denying his GOAT:whew:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
the us got way more blood on there hands :comeon:i wouldn't even call it major there number 1 with no competition...the righteousness that Americans have to judge other nations on human right etc..is exactly one of there main problem, when they profited from it the most :francis:
Read pre tzarist russian history as well as during Joseph stalins time. Russians are cold hard people.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Happy with the salah signing could we now please get a left wing back :win:

Clyne really have to deliver this season dude offer nothing going forward :snoop:

I don't really want to sell sahko and sturridge but if we do that cash needs to be spent on Aubameyang :smugdraper:

:lupe: who this guy Naby Keita we are being linked with any good?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
DDBkn5WXYAA3wEo.jpg

De quem é esse homem?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Happy with the salah signing could we now please get a left wing back :win:

Clyne really have to deliver this season dude offer nothing going forward :snoop:

I don't really want to sell sahko and sturridge but if we do that cash needs to be spent on Aubameyang :smugdraper:

:lupe: who this guy Naby Keita we are being linked with any good?
Naby keita is good man be had breakout season with red bull. He's basically a Kante but more offensive arsenal. He's also more of a box to box mid player.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Naby keita is good man be had breakout season with red bull. He's basically a Kante but more offensive arsenal. He's also more of a box to box mid player.
:jbhmm: i like that but he's rumored to cost 50-60 million :what:

:obama:I rather we try to get chamberlain for cheap from arsenal