Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Barcelona set to boost Ernesto Valverde era with Santos star Lucas Lima to arrive at Camp Nou in January

Barcelona
have agreed a deal to sign Lucas Lima from Santos to boost the Ernesto Valverde era at the Camp Nou.

The Blaugrana will welcome the Brazil international in January at the culmination of the Brasileirao championship when his contract will expire.

A close friend of Neymar, Lima is represented by the Barcelona superstar's father and will sign officially on July 1, report Fox Sports Brazil.

Dude isn't getting any playing time at Barça :mjlol:

But on the bright side he's going to get paid good money to watch some great matches with an awesome seat:ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I hope it stays that way. I think Chelsea have already signed Lukaku but waiting to present him

Yeah Everton are spending like crazy, and Costa should be off pretty soon. Kind of upset about it. You guys are going to get so much out of him

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
anything is an upgrade from fellaini :yeshrug:

I'm a Fellaini apologist, but yeah we need a DM to sit back and let Pogs do his thing. Was never supposed to be Fellaini, even though I think he played well this season.