Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Just got to work and sat down at my desk to watch this game and see Ronaldo already scored. :ohhh:

Those Russia kits are fire by the way. Love the 80's retro vibe. Might get one when they go on sale.

Russia_2016_Confederation_Cup_Home_Shirt-800x600.jpg

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"FC Real Prisolona is going to be the best team in the world

Current/former Real Madrid/Barcelona players investigated for tax fraud

Casillas

Pepe - Pique - Puyol

Mascherano

Modric - James - Di Maria

Messi - Ronaldo - Neymar

Bench: Bravo, Alexis, Xavi, Carvalho, Eto'o, Adriano, Coentrao, X. Alonso

Manager: Mourinho
:russ:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Dani Alves told Brazilian TV channel "Canais Esporte Interativo" there could be no comparison between Lionel Messi and Maradona because of the latter's infamous "Hand of God" goal in the 1986 World Cup quarterfinal against England.

"You want to compare Messi to Maradona? You can't compare them," Alves said.

"I would not be proud to say that I won a World Cup with a 'Hand of God.' I wouldn't be able to tell my son that I won a World Cup like this with the whole world talking about it.

"The 'Hand of God' tricked us, you have to take this firm position. A sportsman like this can't be an example for youngsters."

Maradona, however, responded by telling TyC Sports: "Dani Alves is an idiot. He makes 28 passes and only gets four right. As a '4' [right-back], Cafu and Maicon were good. Dani Alves? Poor thing.

"He speaks because he plays in a position on the pitch where football is not played.

"They [right-backs] touch the ball three times and make eight fouls per game."

@ the bolded

DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I really want to see a Portugal vs Chile semi final or final. Would be a good high pressing counterattack match.:banderas:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just got to work and sat down at my desk to watch this game and see Ronaldo already scored. :ohhh:

Those Russia kits are fire by the way. Love the 80's retro vibe. Might get one when they go on sale.

Russia_2016_Confederation_Cup_Home_Shirt-800x600.jpg
If you're black don't do it Russia is heavy on:mjpls:
Not saying my country isnt:snoop: but Russia is major with it

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
If you're black don't do it Russia is heavy on:mjpls:
Not saying my country isnt:snoop: but Russia is major with it
the us got way more blood on there hands :comeon:i wouldn't even call it major there number 1 with no competition...the righteousness that Americans have to judge other nations on human right etc..is exactly one of there main problem, when they profited from it the most :francis:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the us got way more blood on there hands :comeon:i wouldn't even call it major there number 1 with no competition...the righteousness that Americans have to judge other nations on human right etc..is exactly there main problem, when they profited from it the most :francis:
Oh I understand america looking at black people like criminals........you c*nts stole them from Africa,fukk out of here.
But just letting it be known now Russia is gonna be heavy up in your face with it next year

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
True but you're about to see some shyt at the world cup next year:snoop:

Oh it will be an event to show how far we as humans have not come. The brashness of Russians in their own country will be something to see. Russia, England, France, Poland, and a few other countries will have fans there with the intentions to fight and drink.

I'm just a fan of collecting kits. One of the things I want to pass down to my son when he gets old enough to wear.