Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I been jumped by 4 black guys as they attempted to rob me, my mom has been robbed at gun point by a black guy on her way to work in the early AM, yet I hold no I'll will towards any black person:jbhmm: born and raised in LA so I've had my share of personal encounters with racist black people, my parents raised me better then that tho, plus u sound like those cacs telling black people to go back to Africa if they don't like it here.....
:wow: :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man we can't finish for shyt, kind of a lucky win but Cameroon did very little and didn't take advantage of the few transition chances they got. Should've been up by a couple of goals after the first half but Edu and Isla were :snoop: 2nd half was pretty bad and got saved by our stars.

This VAR shyt is fukking :scust: it negates the most exiting thing about futbol, screaming after a goal. It's hard as fukk to get one and now you gotta be :lupe: for 2 minutes after a goal :smh:

I don't see any way it stays in this format once the WC starts. No fukking way the let a Germany or Brazil game get fukked over by this fukkery.

Just keep it to check if the ball went through the goal and leave it at that. Any other scenario is way too complicated to not fukk the flow of the game, get the right call and keep fans excited instead of pissed at the technology.

The future 2018 World Cup Champs, Chile :mjgrin:

I'd be happy with finally going to the Quarter finals and not having to face Brazil for the 4th consecutive time breh :sadcam:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Man we can't finish for shyt, kind of a lucky win but Cameroon did very little and didn't take advantage of the few transition chances they got. Should've been up by a couple of goals after the first half but Edu and Isla were :snoop: 2nd half was pretty bad and got saved by our stars.

This VAR shyt is fukking :scust: it negates the most exiting thing about futbol, screaming after a goal. It's hard as fukk to get one and now you gotta be :lupe: for 2 minutes after a goal :smh:

I don't see any way it stays in this format once the WC starts. No fukking way the let a Germany or Brazil game get fukked over by this fukkery.

Just keep it to check if the ball went through the goal and leave it at that. Any other scenario is way too complicated to not fukk the flow of the game, get the right call and keep fans excited instead of pissed at the technology.

I'd be happy with finally going to the Quarter finals and not having to face Brazil for the 4th consecutive time breh :sadcam:

That VAR shyt is a mess, I thought there was a foul on the corner kick on that last mexican equaliser, but they didnt check or anything?! They should just put the replay up on the big screen in the stadium so that everyone including the ref can see for themselves

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That VAR shyt is a mess, I thought there was a foul on the corner kick on that last mexican equaliser, but they didnt check or anything?! They should just put the replay up on the big screen in the stadium so that everyone including the ref can see for themselves

There's too many variables in any scoring situstion to depend on this VAR bullshyt.

No way it stays like this when you can't even celebrate after scoring because you gotta wait for the review. This is not the NFL, you can't kill the flow of the game like that :dahell:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. This sport thrives on the fukkery.
imagine the hand of God being ruled out?
Gtfo with this technology