Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man fukk Arsenal why we bidding for Lacazette now we coulda had this breh like 2 seasons ago smh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Is James gonna leave Real for sure? And if so what clubs want him? I don't see how ManU would be any better. Pogba is a better all around player.

Rumor now is PSG. No one wants to spend 50-60 on him. United could use him, but I don't know if Mou will run a ten next year.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Cristiano Ronaldo makes 'irreversible' decision to leave Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo makes 'irreversible' decision to leave Real Madrid

130829134_Corbis-Sport_Juventus-v-Real-Madrid-UEFA-Champions-League-Final-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqMEkA0mpHlmCIckeOqHsPqh3hz1HjXeuTcPvHQnpjCW4.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo has decided to leave Real Madrid after being accused of tax fraud, according to newspaper reports that have originated from Portugal.

Portuguese daily newspaper A Bola has claimed the Real Madrid striker is angry at his treatment from Spanish tax authorities and has expressed his desire to leave the country.

Spanish prosecutors have accused the Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo of defrauding the authorities of 14.7 million euros in tax, an accusation Ronaldo is contesting.

Ronaldo denies the accusation and A Bola say the 32-year-old striker has made the "irreversible" decision to leave the club, and has informed his teammates of his intentions.

A source close to Cristiano Ronaldo told the BBC that the former Manchester United striker is "sad and upset" at allegations he has defrauded Spanish tax authorities.

"He feels he's honest, has good character and did everything OK, so he doesn't understand," said the source.

"He's very sad and really upset."

The source added: "He doesn't want to stay in Spain. At this moment, he wants to leave."

The four-time Ballon d'Or winner responded to the tax charges by posting a picture of himself 'shushing' at the camera along with the caption “Sometimes the best answer it’s to be quiet”.

"It is clear that the football player did not try to evade taxes," Ronaldo's Gestifute management company said.

Ronaldo signed a new five-year contract to stay at the Bernabeu in November 2016, declaring he is ready to play on until his 41st birthday.

"This is a special day for me, extending my links with this club, the club of my heart. Renewing for five years is very special and let it be clear that this is not the last contract," said Ronaldo, only seven months ago.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo rumour is bullshyt, his agent wants a new improved contract with Real Madrid. They always do this when contract talks are close.

Why would Ronaldo want to leave because of the tax case.Messi took the court case & got probation. Ronlado is most likely going to get probation for his case if found guilty.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Soccer rumors are the WOAT smh...every week somebody is rumored to be going somewhere...:snoop:

Conte just moved his family to London a month ago...he isn't going anywhere anytime soon:russ:

Antonio Conte reveals his family are moving to London to live with him

:angry:Chelsea needs to give Conte money to buy defenders, our defense is really weak, Kante made the defense look good last season. We were lucky to surive with that make shift defense. We will get ate up in the champions league with our current defense