Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ronaldo rumour is bullshyt, his agent wants a new improved contract with Real Madrid. They always do this when contract talks are close.

Why would Ronaldo want to leave because of the tax case.Messi took the court case & got probation. Ronlado is most likely going to get probation for his case if found guilty.

He got charged with way more though. Like 10 million more no?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This is random and I have zero evidence to back this up with, but I somehow get the feeling that mbappe and Dembele will play for the same club in the 18-19 campaign after the world cup. Go Heatles on these cacs. They're good friends and they have crazy chemistry on the pitch. Where they end up playing together? idk.
AC Milan? :mjpls:
Untd? :scust:
Liverpool? They would fit klopp system to a T

I wish Marseille could get purchase by rich billionaire Africans so they both could take their talents to south of France :ohlawd:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:angry:Chelsea needs to give Conte money to buy defenders, our defense is really weak, Kante made the defense look good last season. We were lucky to surive with that make shift defense. We will get ate up in the champions league with our current defense
They have 2 defenders on loan that would work fine. Christensen to replace gayhill and baba as a wingback if he recovers fine from acl tear.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant wait for Portugal vs Mexico.

Mexicans are passionate about their football.Should be interesting to see Chicharito vs Ronaldo.

I used to hate Chicharito when he played for Man Utd, dude used to go in as a substitute against Chelsea & he always scored against Chelsea:angry:. He was an exciting player to watch though.:ehh:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Arsenal in for Thomas Lemar :krs:

He probably wont sign with us tho :sadbron: