Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
DCX3yT3WAAM2J_K.jpg:large

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
@Dip you also a Milan fan? thought I was alone in these Coli skreets :mjcry:
Also a AC Milan fan bruh. Was with them when Kaka,Gattuso,Emerson,Shevchenko was there. Still support the team. Pops is a Milan fan so it has been passed down to me. :mjcry:It's hard out here for us breh. But we will byke. :mjgrin:Only true football fans know the glorious history of AC Milan.:mjcry:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Have Portugal finally found a striker in Andre Silva? :ohhh:

Written in the stars for Ronaldo to win that World Cup next year :wow:

It'll be a portugal vs france or germany final next year.

I might cry if he wins the world cup
It would be dope but it would be good for football if the Pentacampeao get Hexa and of he lifted the trophy
maxresdefault.jpg

PRA FRENTE Brasil Gotdamn it!!!!:damn: We coming hexa!:damn:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also a AC Milan fan bruh. Was with them when Kaka,Gattuso,Emerson,Shevchenko was there. Still support the team. Pops is a Milan fan so it has been passed down to me. :mjcry:It's hard out here for us breh. But we will byke. :mjgrin:Only true football fans know the glorious history of AC Milan.:mjcry:
The memories:wow::mjcry:

Bit older than a lot of you, seen Franco the captain Baresi live:wow:, Maldini the Goat,Roberto baggio one of the best touches I've ever seen,George Weah,Costacurta,dejan sevaicevic,Then new batch like Sheva.pop took me when i was young:jawalrus:

We had some talent over the years

When getting my own money, watching Sheva and Kaka live:wow:Gattuso forgive me @Fenian but i loved him, even though he played with THEM
...and getting to see Paolos last game in the san siro:sadbron:,some of the disrespect he got that day:scust:

Seeing the derby della Madonnina live, games v juve,european nights, was supposed to go to Istanbul that night, luckily i missed out:lolbron:

Them,Shamrock Rovers(local team) and the Vikings,my word I've had a rough run the last few years:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited: