Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Back to Chelsea. Likely for 3 times what they sold him for a few years ago.
I feel like chelsea have enough offensive players already and dont need him. Reason he left is because he wanted to be a starter and chelsea only play with one striker so where will he play? Hes not replacing Costa

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Griezmann :kobesmuglol:

Good, Varane took multiple shots at Atletico during the RM parade/celebration. That's the attitude I want out of my star player.

Imagine :mjgrin: or
d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
dapping up somebody after they beat them in the playoffs and then trashed their teams afterward.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They didn't back out just because Liverpool B complained. They backed out because they're already on a PL academy ban and another complaint would likely result in harsher penalties than when Mou tampered with Ashley Cole in a similar fashion years back. S'hampton wanted 75 million pounds, but tampering forced them to cut that down to 50. Understandable, I guess. They fukked up, got caught, and now City can retract their statement about not being that interested in VVD anyway. Next CB target looks like it's Stefan de Vrij.

Roma's trying to hold out on Salah, but they're teetering the line on FFP. Unless Arsenal jump in, they're selling Salah to Liverpool for less than 40 million.