Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Damn. Was a don for this one

GbpOk.gif

:mjcry:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Virgil Van Dijk's going to Anfield :blessed:

Liverpool B blessing the senior squad once again :blessed:

No more "Liverpool's most expensive signing Andy Carroll" :blessed:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
really.. i tried pes a few times..never really got used to it..what would u say is better about it
Not to sound like a snob or anything, but FIFA is more arcade-like. Unrealistic movements and gameplay. Much more casual.
If you play football then you'll identify with PES physics much more, it has much more tactical options. Ironically PES is faster than FIFA too, couple years back it was the other way around.

Basically:
FIFA is a videogame.
PES is a football simulator.

That doesn't mean if you play football you can't enjoy FIFA over PES, I can see how some would see it as more fun.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to sound like a snob or anything, but FIFA is more arcade-like. Unrealistic movements and gameplay. Much more casual.
If you play football then you'll identify with PES physics much more, it has much more tactical options. Ironically PES is faster than FIFA too, couple years back it was the other way around.

Basically:
FIFA is a videogame.
PES is a football simulator.

That doesn't mean if you play football you can't enjoy FIFA over PES, I can see how some would see it as more fun.

exactly....you are spot on 100% the only downside to pes is online and the cheaters who lag

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Virgil Van Dijk's going to Anfield :blessed:

Liverpool B blessing the senior squad once again :blessed:

No more "Liverpool's most expensive signing Andy Carroll" :blessed:

Lol @ Liverpool B. It does feel like Southampton is a feeder team for Liverpool over the last few years.

Excellent pick up for Liverpool if true though.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Also I dont get why Van Dijk wantsto go to Liverpool instead of City...Klopp is a good coach but he has a better chance of winning trophies at City and he is an instant starter

Maybe more pressure to perform at City i.e Mangala, Otamendi, Stones...hes a damn good defender tho

60m tho :picard: