Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Wanted Mbappe in EPL but it looks like Real is going to break the bank :manny:
This is why European football is boring, well, mainly European continental football. Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid hog all the talent. Barcelona and Madrid get the best from South America and best from Europe as well. Bayern load up on the best from Germany. How can you compete with Madrid when they have Bale, James and Morata as squad players?

Sure, English football isn’t technical as Spain and Germany nor have the quality of players especially at the top half of the table. English football offers something different competitive unpredictable football where nearly every game is a battle and talent is spread out more evenly. English teams suffer in Europe because of the tightness of their league but financial they have hit the goldmine with international audiences. Barcelona and Madrid are worried that English football TV deals threaten their dominance, they should be worried. La Liga is boring and ridiculously corrupt

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It's weird that Bayern seems so keen on getting rid of Renato Sanches that they're willing to move him for £30m. He's young and still has a huge upside, if they let him go they'll be regretting it in the near future.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
yup...last year was bayern 99% of the time...its annoying..myclub...oh gosh even worse

facts people only use like 3 squads on fifa..shyt gets old fast

:pacspit: to white benching on myclub. Online divisions sucks because the majority of the Brazilians who play it are like " :ohhh: Why should I pick Corinthians for progression when I can pick Real Madrid for rank and go no further than Div 5?":stopitslime: But when I make these fukkers quit like this :banderas:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: to white benching on myclub. Online divisions sucks because the majority of the Brazilians who play it are like " :ohhh: Why should I pick Corinthians for progression when I can pick Real Madrid for rank and go no further than Div 5?":stopitslime: But when I make these fukkers quit like this :banderas:

same thing happens to me, i even make a cheaters channel on youtube..I play at 3 stars level because tired of the all star teams and every brazilian plays 3-4-3 fast players on the flank and Lacina Traore up top and he wins every header and tackle..pes is good but damn online is garbage, brazilians which is the biggest fanbase cheat and lag out 3/4 games and players with top winstreaks lag out as soon as they are loosing...its frustrating..

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Luciano Spalletti has revealed he has agreed to become Inter Milan's new coach.

Spalletti confirmed he will be the Serie A side's fifth coach in the space of a year
as he prepared to fly out to China to finalise the deal with the club's owners.

The 58-year-old left Roma last week after leading the club to a second place finish this season and will succeed interim coach Stefano Vecchi.

"It's all done because we've shaken hands," he told reporters at Milan airport.

"I'm one of those old fashioned types who does things with a shake of the hand. I'm happy to be the new coach of Inter."

5th coach in a year, that club is such a disaster :mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
same thing happens to me, i even make a cheaters channel on youtube..I play at 3 stars level because tired of the all star teams and every brazilian plays 3-4-3 fast players on the flank and Lacina Traore up top and he wins every header and tackle..pes is good but damn online is garbage, brazilians which is the biggest fanbase cheat and lag out 3/4 games and players with top winstreaks lag out as soon as they are loosing...its frustrating..

Link me to your channel breh. I gotta see this shyt lol