Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Diego Costa said after the Spain match Conte doesnt have him in his plans for next season. I guess Lukaku to Chelsea is pretty much confirmed

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Not a shame. Costa was ghost most of the 2nd part of the season his whole body language screams he dont give a fukk. Wouldnt be suprised if he heads to china. Lukaku on the other hand has mad upside and is 2nd to aguero in scoring in the EPL since 2012.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
No one said that? I believe on Sunday PULISIC will be the best player on the field between the two teams

He might be, but it won't matter. They'll mark him outta the game and run riot over the USA. I hope Bradley sucks ao much on Sunday we start having an open discussion on finally benching him (for Acosta). He's so trash, and has been for almost 5 years.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He might be, but it won't matter. They'll mark him outta the game and run riot over the USA. I hope Bradley sucks ao much on Sunday we start having an open discussion on finally benching him (for Acosta). He's so trash, and has been for almost 5 years.

Surprised Jones hasn't been called to play... which I don't mind I think his touch is bad. It's fresh to see Nagbe and Johnson play...

It's the position Bradley plays that worries me so much. He stays back and to me is a liability and he hasn't shown me a great pass through the back to push/open the offense up in years. Acosta being in his position idk... I don't know if Acosta has that ability to be an anchor... not sure who on that team right now does and can calmly, bravely, wisely move the all up the field to help orchestrate the offense.

Besides all that USA needs to be way more clinical in the final 3rd stop with the poor passing that ends up getting intercepted and or a poor shot on goal. Either start taking long shots or make the passes in and around the box more accurate.