Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
If Klopp is hard-pressed to get Salah, that means Bobby Firm is our first-team striker for sure. That's cool; Firmino tends to drift to the middle anyway and that's where he's been the most effective. Salah adds much-needed pace to the wing, and he's better than Julian Brandt.

There's reports Liverpool's also after Keita Baldé from Lazio, but I'm not that pressed to sign him. Naby Keita and VVD are the priorities. And a left back obviously, but we've needed that for the last 8 summers.

I'm not sure I like Firmino at striiker, while he does create and score i think we need someone more lethal up top, Firmino is the type of pkayer Klopp likes, he chases every ball and presses like a madman. Firmino's best role would be as a second striker or attacking mid, but we've got Coutinho for that don't we. I dont think either want to be benched and come on as a sub but the too squads have depth and quality on the bench.

Balde Keita is deadly, he can play in any attacking position, from the wings to center forward, hes got the pace, size and ability, if we signed him and Salah it would be syre contenders next season, big problem would be when AFCON roles around

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Bale has to play this game. His pace will cause juves back line trouble.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Bale has to play this game. His pace will cause juves back line trouble.

Did you see him last years UCL final? You probably didn't. He goes missing way too often in such games. Combine that with Ronaldo also likely going missing, Benzema might also put on his invincibility cloak..then what do you have?
Isco is more creative, never goes missing. Much better option for this game. Bale is quick, But Alex Sandro and Alves are smarter

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
If Madrid want this, they better start Ronaldo as a striker from kick off. With a combination of Bale/ Isco/ Asensio/ James on the flanks

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
If Madrid want this, they better start Ronaldo as a striker from kick off. With a combination of Bale/ Isco/ Asensio/ James on the flanks
This. Width is needed in this game. No way is zidane playing a diamond like he usually does.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Fighting and yet have won absolutely nothing. Last time they were crowned kings of England none of the people posting in this thread were alive.

Taken Arsenals place... :mjlol:

All jokes and shiit talk aside though, are you a Spurs fan?
Listen here you Woolwich c*nts. We have overtaken your shytty side when was theast time you guys beat us ? You arse losers should be shooked cause spurs are going be above y'all for awhile and we will keep producing young future stars. #wengerin !

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Drag me with what facts?

That they finally finished above us after 20 + years?

Drag me because they "put the pressure" on the champions and finished second?

Certainly they can't drag me over their clubs prestigious history since it falls well short of Arsenals.

Notice you said "if only we had a Spurs here"... they don't exist bro. Like I said before, I have met one Spurs fan in my life.

Spurs had a great season and won nothing. Time to move on.
Me @BlackBall @dappadonna @EQ are all spurs supporter. You obv a new poster so clearly you have no clue what you are talking about