Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
DBKBCg8XUAAkdBM.jpg:large

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
The Arsenal hate around here is hilarious lol.

I mean, what is the world coming to when spurs fans are laughing at Arsenal's league title drought when their little club hasn't won it since 1961 :mjlol:

I mean seriously folks, outside of Man U and Liverpool (who haven't won the damn league since 1990), no other club has a more decorated trophy case than the Gunners.

Spurs.... :laff::laff::laff:

Knock it off guys. :camby:

On a less emotional note, I don't know if I am a fan of the supposed PEA to PSG link. Heading to the french league at this stage of his career seems a little weak to me.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I mean, what is the world coming to when spurs fans are laughing at Arsenal's league title drought when their little club hasn't won it since 1961 :mjlol:

I mean seriously folks, outside of Man U and Liverpool (who haven't won the damn league since 1990), no other club has a more decorated trophy case than the Gunners.

On a less emotional note, I don't know if I am a fan of the supposed PEA to PSG link. Heading to the french league at this stage of his career seems a little weak to me.

Arsenal fan TV isn't helping...:snoop:

But yeah if there is a team that SHOULDN'T be talking about ANYONE'S title record its Spurs. shyts bordering on no one ALIVE has ever seen them win the league.

But anyway if Aubamayang is going to PSG that shyt gotta hurt for Cavani becoming a number two option...AGAIN. :laff:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Barca without MSN are done. Their midfield needs fixing, they havnt fully replaced Iniesta & Xavi. The defense leaks a lot of goals, they won most matches by outscoring teams

A.Madrid about to lose Griezman & they been poor last season

Sevilla been poorer compared to their past seasons

Real Madrid still the best in the world, cant deny that

The team who won CL season before last with the same team - Dani Alves is done? And you can't say w/o MSN because they have MSN. A. Madrid will be fine just give Gaitan this season. I honestly think if its not Man U then Greizmann isn't going anywhere. Sevilla is still quality, and Madrid is the best team in the world (this season).

Faneto4

Banned
Daps

Yall need players..and its looking like a chore to keep players...that's a FACT hating on arsenal is:deadhorse:

where these spurs fans ur talking bout :why:im a united fan so that trophy argument :russell:spurs future is still looking way brighter than arsenal cuz they spent some money now there investments are paying off :manny: u cant feel a type a way cuz everyone been figured out y'all lack ambiton.:beli:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Who ya'll got for the CL title?
Juventus defence is disciplined and stacked and Real Madrid's forward line is inventive.
It wasn't easy for Barca to pierce their defense.
Ronaldo seems to be catching his stride again.
Will Higuain hold shyt down or will he fall short like he did with ARG vs Germany?
Dybala is creative as well.
RM is coming fresh off that La Liga title can they bring both titles home?
:mjgrinooo:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Yall need players..and its looking like a chore to keep players...that's a FACT hating on arsenal is:deadhorse:

where these spurs fans ur talking bout :why:im a united fan so that trophy argument :russell:spurs future is still looking way brighter than arsenal cuz they spent some money now there investments are paying off :manny: u cant feel a type a way cuz everyone been figured out y'all lack ambiton.:beli:

Lol read what I posted. I gave proper respect to United and Liverpool for their silverware. As much as I don't like United (and dislike your current manager even more), I would just be hating to act blind of the clubs history.

As far as Spurs, I have only ever met one real Spurs fan in my life. Strangely, I think there are a couple that post here. How and why they became Spurs fans is beyond me.

I disagree that their future looks brighter. What makes it brighter? The fact they outplayed us this season and still won absolutely nothing?

Let's not forget their pathetic performance in the Champions League (yeah yeah yeah I know ours was just as pathetic, but they couldn't even qualify for the round of 16), poor showing in Europa, and again, not winning any cup. None. Nothing.

Let's see how they not only keep that squad together, but build on it while they look forward to playing 38 away games next season (every team will come to Wembly looking to impress) and then how they manage in the transfer market once they move in to the new stadium (less funds for a few years potentially).

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who ya'll got for the CL title?
Juventus defence is disciplined and stacked and Real Madrid's forward line is inventive.
It wasn't easy for Barca to pierce their defense.
Ronaldo seems to be catching his stride again.
Will Higuain hold shyt down or will he fall short like he did with ARG vs Germany?
Dybala is creative as well.
RM is coming fresh off that La Liga title can they bring both titles home?
:mjgrinooo:
Real too strong. And Higuain stay choking in big games. Least clutch player ever :mjlol:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real attack to strong for any defense

Best defense in Europe vs Best attack, should be interesting. It could go all the way to penalties, with Buffon winning it all for Juve