Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
:yayo:spending less & still winning titles

Chelsea are now so business savy buying & selling at a profit. Begovic bought for 8 million sold to bournemouth for 10 million:cheers:

That Sunderland kipper is on fire, teams should snap him up quick, his gonna be an England keeper soon
now u tryna respond :mjlol:bu bu but griezmann aint coming:camby:learn how contacts work :stopitslime:
tryna talk bout business like my squad aint richer :mindblown:or tittles like we aint got more
jealousy aint a good look for u :rudy:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The owners keeping wenger aint a good look :patrice: What is the clubs ambitions? They been satisfied with top 4 for years now and now they can't even do that, they havent spent shyt more on transfers since they paid off Emirates

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what Chelsea el do in this transfer window?

We need defenders, last season was a temporary make shift defense that was made to look good by Kante. In reality defense is very average. We would get exposed quick in the Champions league

Costa needs to make his mind up if his going or staying. So we can go for either Lukaku or Morata. Conte seems to prefer Morata since they worked together before. I feel Conte's end goal is to play with 2 strikers if he can get the strikers to co-exist

Chelsea need one more playermaker to replace Oscar & help out Fabregas. The playermaker doesnt have to be a superstar. Someone with potential & up & coming like Bakayoko from Monaco or try someone from the academy

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
The owners keeping wenger aint a good look :patrice: What is the clubs ambitions? They been satisfied with top 4 for years now and now they can't even do that, they havent spent shyt more on transfers since they paid off Emirates
Arsenal is depressing :francis: heard they tryna keep Sanchez for hostage another year:mjlol:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

That breh owns like 5 teams, he doesn't give a fukk about the team. Wenger is too arrogant to move on.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal is depressing :francis: heard they tryna keep Sanchez for hostage another year:mjlol:
:mjlol: yeah its crazy. The talent is there but i think they need some experienced players, leaders that don't buck under pressure especially in the end of the season arsenal always suck. The team is real young. They need a new Vieira

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad Arsenal didnt make it the Champions League, give Liverpool a chance inthe Champions League, Klopp got ambition

5 EPL teams in the champions league, we gonna destroy La Liga teams:demonic:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: yeah its crazy. The talent is there but i think they need some experienced players, leaders that don't buck under pressure especially in the end of the season arsenal always suck. The team is real young. They need a new Vieira
everyone knows that players aint cheap..they paid 30 mil for xhaka:francis:and the team seems reluctent to spend on the right players and break the bank:snoop: i mean how united replace van persie before them :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So Sanchez and Ozil want out of Arsenal. Lol I guess they will try hard for Mahrez. In any case Sanchez was Arsenals heart and soul and with him gone the team will decline. If Bayern is art they should get Sanchez.

Source ?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Im glad Arsenal didnt make it the Champions League, give Liverpool a chance inthe Champions League, Klopp got ambition

5 EPL teams in the champions league, we gonna destroy La Liga teams:demonic:
Ehh pump the brakes breh. Real and Barca are still top notch. And if Bayern get Sanchez they will be a serious threat. Man City has the potential to challenge in CL.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh pump the brakes breh. Real and Barca are still top notch. And if Bayern get Sanchez they will be a serious threat. Man City has the potential to challenge in CL.
Barca without MSN are done. Their midfield needs fixing, they havnt fully replaced Iniesta & Xavi. The defense leaks a lot of goals, they won most matches by outscoring teams

A.Madrid about to lose Griezman & they been poor last season

Sevilla been poorer compared to their past seasons

Real Madrid still the best in the world, cant deny that

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:
DBJIr8XW0AILquB.jpg