Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That could fukk up any potential Griezman transfer:mjlol:

If he wants to go, and MU come with the bread there's not much AM can do. Since Woodward is being a little more ruthless, I don't think much games will be played

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he wants to go, and MU come with the bread there's not much AM can do. Since Woodward is being a little more ruthless, I don't think much games will be played

AM cant buy a player to replace him if they are banned.I doubt they willing to let him go that easy for now.Morata could be another option.

Lukaku is the safer option for Man utd, proven goal scorer in the premier league. I doubt Lukaku would want to link up with Mourinho after not showing faith in him at Chelsea. Harry Kane is another option but I doubt Harry Kane would leave Tottenham though, their project is exciting, beautiful football, new stadium, young players etc.

Man utd also need a player maker to help create chances for a striker.

Sooo many strikers available in this window, teams should be smart, even Arsenal can sign a star striker if they willing to spend.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
AM cant buy a player to replace him if they are banned.I doubt they willing to let him go that easy for now.Morata could be another option.

Lukaku is the safer option for Man utd, proven goal scorer in the premier league. I doubt Lukaku would want to link up with Mourinho after not showing faith in him at Chelsea. Harry Kane is another option but I doubt Harry Kane would leave Tottenham though, their project is exciting, beautiful football, new stadium, young players etc.

Man utd also need a player maker to help create chances for a striker

We don't need anymore playmakers. We create enough chances as is, we don't have anyone to put the ball in the net. If United pays the release clause, it's a wrap. Griezmann has already agreed to terms.

Lukaku will go to any big club. No one contacted Everton yet according to his manager. All is forgiven when you are getting paid 200k a week, so the Mou thing won't be a problem.

Kane isn't leaving, and Tottenham isn't going to sell.

Rumors are Belotti is also being looked at. Never seen him play so I don't know what from where.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
DBJsjwDXsAAZ4l4.jpg

we spend what we want:ucku::datazz:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So Sanchez and Ozil want out of Arsenal. Lol I guess they will try hard for Mahrez. In any case Sanchez was Arsenals heart and soul and with him gone the team will decline. If Bayern is art they should get Sanchez.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBJsjwDXsAAZ4l4.jpg

we spend what we want:ucku::datazz:
:yayo:spending less & still winning titles

Chelsea are now so business savy buying & selling at a profit. Begovic bought for 8 million sold to bournemouth for 10 million:cheers:

That Sunderland kipper is on fire, teams should snap him up quick, his gonna be an England keeper soon