Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Of all the guys that have left this one hurts the most. But with that said I know Cholo is going to take that money to make the squad better. We weren't winning anything with the way the team was currently structured, and if Man U is dumb enough to pay a king's ransom for Griezmann it'd be dumb not to take it.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Of all the guys that have left this one hurts the most. But with that said I know Cholo is going to take that money to make the squad better. We weren't winning anything with the way the team was currently structured, and if Man U is dumb enough to pay a king's ransom for Griezmann it'd be dumb not to take it.

MU don't have a choice right now. All the 'targets' being said around the media all cost around the same. Might as well get the guy 3rd on the Balon D'or list last year. You guys are getting Lacazzette already, and most likely someone else. All parties win.

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
Apparently Man city are hi-jacking the deal, Man city met up with Alexis Sanchez to make him an offer

Funny Guadiola is the one who got rid of him at Barcelona, now he wants him back lol
:what:
sanchez only played one year with guardiola in 2011-2012, he left barca in 2014

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

I dont get why some of these Monaco players are so quick to leave. They just reached the CL semi finas, live in top 5 place in Europe (way better than Manchester :scusthov:) and the club is run by billionaires....why leave?

Imagine if Monaco had Martial and Mbappe upfront oh lawd :ohlawd:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I dont get why some of these Monaco players are so quick to leave. They just reached the CL semi finas, live in top 5 place in Europe (way better than Manchester :scusthov:) and the club is run by billionaires....why leave?

Imagine if Monaco had Martial and Mbappe upfront oh lawd :ohlawd:

While Monaco is a rich area, I don't know their wage structure. Bigger club, bigger paycheck, and higher profile for bigger sponsors.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Wonder how long I'm gonna wait until my Naija people are calling this dude the next Yekini. :francis:

Or Joel Campbell or yaya sanogo or serge gnabry. Everything about Arsenal is just mediocre. These fools are even gonna bring back wilshere. Let that sink in jack wilshere!!! Wilshere couldn't even get burn on Bournemouth for gods sake. Pitiful.