Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why can't my team ac Milan get great players:stopitslime: fukking bullshyt one of richiest club in the world but nobody wanna come:mjcry:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Wolfsburg about to get relegated ? :wtf:
It's crazy that its almost been 10 years since they won the Bundesliga and now they might go down. Braunschweig was pretty terrible away from home but so was Wolfsburg. I dont see them losing this series but i honestly i wouldnt be suprised if they did. I mean Mario Gomez swore that they wouldn't go down and hes so reliability, right:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Breaking: Andres Iniesta says he ‘considers Barcelona exit’ amid Juve links
Barcelona star Andres Iniesta has released some surprising statements about his future at Barcelona. The Spaniard has thrived in the club’s academy and his contract in Cataluña expires in June 2018.

The Spain star is being linked with a move to Juventus. His former teammate Dani Alves swapped the Camp Nou with the J Stadium last summer and the 33-year-old could follow the Brazilian’s footsteps.

“I may not end my career at Barcelona, there is this chance”, Iniesta told RAC1.

“I am not saying anything about my contract, I only need to consider the results of this season. Once I have analyzed the whole situation I will take a decision which will be taken for everybody’s good. My intention, in a minimum part, is to respect my contract with Barcelona.”

Pirlo 2.0 :whoo:

If he wants consistent playing time going to Roma would be a good fit for him.

And I think his game would adapt well to Serie A.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Would def love to see those two in Italy

Also adidas is have salesbon theirfootball jerseys

Daps
Reppin
London
So whose dying tomorrow:mjgrin:

Another one

Manuel Noriega dead: Panama's former strongman dies in hospital aged 83

2261628_AP_Panama-Noriega27s-Return-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFB5_K9cMdGPZexEeYHxP_zyOdzJBFfxDsXhGP7P3HhI.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Dip