Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Well damn apparently Benjamin Mendy joining City for £54m :picard:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Yall don't go toe to toe with nothing...u delusional c*nt :mjlol: its insulting to the sport to even mention a plastic club like chelski with barca you fool :hhh:

:ufdup:

2432b51d54115dcaf9a2d5203577c2dc.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Blud, I would've rather win the FA Cup and finish 5th than come 2nd in the league and no silverware :francis:

This is just as fraudulent as Arsenal finishing ahead of Tottenham last season. Point is, Spurs are trending upwards with a better manager and better players and Arsenal are running in place with Wenger. And there's a good shot they're gonna lose their best player this summer.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also lol@Brendan rogers cleaning up in that mIckes mouse league with Celtic...try and do something in CL group stage..

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was watching this earlier Ronaldo was definitely one of the GOAT strikers ever..Shame about the knee injuries was never the same after. The power/speed/technique/finishing for some of the Barcelona goals :banderas:

He's my favorite player:ehh: I watched him in his prime and he was a monster:wow: his biggest enemy was his knee:mjcry:..he was legit unguardable:mjgrin:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
He's my favorite player:ehh: I watched him in his prime and he was a monster:wow: his biggest enemy was his knee:mjcry:..he was legit unguardable:mjgrin:

Yeah those Italian defenders used to kick lumps out of him too..In his prime he was unstoppable, one of the most complete ballers ever

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
This is just as fraudulent as Arsenal finishing ahead of Tottenham last season. Point is, Spurs are trending upwards with a better manager and better players and Arsenal are running in place with Wenger. And there's a good shot they're gonna lose their best player this summer.

Better manager???? What has he ever won?? Let's see how successful he is at guiding the club into the new stadium where funds may be more limited at the offset.

Wenger successfully maintained top 4 with no funds and having to sell the clubs top players for over a decade. He doesn't get enough credit for that at all. Let's not even mention The Invincibles... better manager lol

This was Spurs best season in decades... and they won nothing.

If this trend of spuds finishing above Arsenal continues for the next few years (and they actually win some silverware), then maybe you have an argument.