Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Arsenal will be absolutely fukked if Sanchez leaves lol

You can somewhat replace Ozil with another No10 but they wont be able to get anyone near the level of Alexis

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal will be absolutely fukked if Sanchez leaves lol

You can somewhat replace Ozil with another No10 but they wont be able to get anyone near the level of Alexis

Its his work rate, that level of hustle only comes from South America, it was then reinforced by his tenure at Barca. Dude is a top quality player and if he was on a better team we'd be talking about POTY quality.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its his work rate, that level of hustle only comes from South America, it was then reinforced by his tenure at Barca. Dude is a top quality player and if he was on a better team we'd be talking about POTY quality.
Why did Barca get rid of him:jbhmm:

Because of Neymar & Suarez? Barca midfield is real weak they shoulda tried to fit him in

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Because of Neymar & Suarez? Barca midfield is real weak they shoulda tried to fit him in

Basically Neymar. He cost Barca way too much money AND a transfer ban, they had to play him. And his upside was much larger than Alexis's and he was younger and more of a goal scoring threat. Also, Alexis wanted to be on a top flight team where he was "THE" guy. For the type of player he is, there was no way he was going to co-exist with Messi and Neymar for too much longer.

Not to mention this is a time where they still wanted to develop Cristian Tello, Ibrahim Afellay, Johnathan Dos Santos and still had Pedro on the squad. You add a earth shattering talent like Neymar on that team and really it was going to be between Pedro (a life long Barca system player) and Alexis (a creative soloist with good vision and feet) and Pedro would have won that battle 9/10.

But I did miss seeing this dude do shyt like this to those Maricons in the capital.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

This fool said Thiago was the biggest mistake of Barca's recent transfers....but at least the got actual money for Thiago *looks @ Dani Alves*

BUT they do bring up a good point. Barca hasn't really been the same Barca since Puyol left. There's a lack of fire in the side some times. He truly was a captain's captain. Actually see Aurier before Bellerin, he provides the physicality and pace and handles the ball better than Hector. Hector also loves London. I can't see him leaving. Also, for as much as I want Ozil to go to Barca and prove his true creative talent he doesn't have the drive off the ball to play into the system. Veratti by far is the best fit for Barca in the middle.

Now, Dybala....YESSSSSSSSSSS. I want him in Barcelona more than Coutinho for sure. Change to a 4-2-3-1 or even if they keep the 4-3-3 and plop him right behind that front 3. He'll have to be more of a creative force but i think it can work.

I think Dembele AND Mbappe will both be in England next year. Especially if Diego Costa leaves Chelsea.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This fool said Thiago was the biggest mistake of Barca's recent transfers....but at least the got actual money for Thiago *looks @ Dani Alves*

BUT they do bring up a good point. Barca hasn't really been the same Barca since Puyol left. There's a lack of fire in the side some times. He truly was a captain's captain. Actually see Aurier before Bellerin, he provides the physicality and pace and handles the ball better than Hector. Hector also loves London. I can't see him leaving. Also, for as much as I want Ozil to go to Barca and prove his true creative talent he doesn't have the drive off the ball to play into the system. Veratti by far is the best fit for Barca in the middle.

Now, Dybala....YESSSSSSSSSSS. I want him in Barcelona more than Coutinho for sure. Change to a 4-2-3-1 or even if they keep the 4-3-3 and plop him right behind that front 3. He'll have to be more of a creative force but i think it can work.

I think Dembele AND Mbappe will both be in England next year. Especially if Diego Costa leaves Chelsea.

:whoa: who you calling fool? @DillaTUDE

I think this is a fantasy target transfer list for Barca

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He played during the era where Barca was struggling with a good front 3 after 2011. He played well but I think he is much more of a maverick and his passing still is a weakness for him. He is a good dribbler and what you might term a ball stopper and sometimes he overdoes it even for Arsenal. Neymar complements Messi well and i think Barca's strategy upfront has always been finding people who work well with Messi after the Zlatan fiasco .