Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
It's fukked up that Alexis has kept that entire trash team afloat. Not sure what they'll do when he leaves this summer

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arsenal just have a lot of guys who are very good but not enough to play a lot for a top 4 side. Giroud, Walcott, Bellerin, Mustafi and so on.

Alexis is a beast, but Ozil seems to always come up short in big matches.

And Coquelin is just flat out garbage.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
@Klarifeye The Great
Do you think Leroy Sane would fit in playing for barca?

Depends on what they do with the RB situation. Because he'd have to move to the middle or out right because thats Neymar's team once Messi eventually steps aside. And Sergi moves back to his preferred CM. This is of course incumbent on the eventual decline of Inesta and Busquets.

He'd be a better than Arda Turan I can tell you that.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal just have a lot of guys who are very good but not enough to play a lot for a top 4 side. Giroud, Walcott, Bellerin, Mustafi and so on.

Alexis is a beast, but Ozil seems to always come up short in big matches.

And Coquelin is just flat out garbage.

Its true. Giroud isn't a starter...

Ozil can be world class but the problem is he's a tool player and not a creator totally for himself like Alexis. He needs a world class finisher in front of him. He had 2-3 at Madrid and he had a whole team of world class players when he plays for Germany. When Alexis was the main striker he was more creative, I've no idea why that wasnt maintained.

Kos and Alexis are the only other world class players in the side.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 4 will stay as it is, Liverpool wont lose to sunderland. I prefer not to see Arsenal in the Champions league, they always get raped after the group stages anyway. Give someone else a shot. Liverpool can go much further than Arsenal

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Top 4 will stay as it is, Liverpool wont lose to sunderland. I prefer not to see Arsenal in the Champions league, they always get raped after the group stages anyway. Give someone else a shot. Liverpool can go much further than Arsenal

Not without Mane :usure:

But I actually think it would serve Arsenal better to play Europa or NO europe at all....look at what its done for Chelsea.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what they do with the RB situation. Because he'd have to move to the middle or out right because thats Neymar's team once Messi eventually steps aside. And Sergi moves back to his preferred CM. This is of course incumbent on the eventual decline of Inesta and Busquets.

He'd be a better than Arda Turan I can tell you that.

I see what your saying. I was watching the game today with my coworkers and someone said he'd be a great fit at bayern. Personally, i think he would of fit perfectly with the Luis Enrique's Barca style of play.