Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah me too. Same shyt every season, two horse race blah blaglh
Besides el classico, barcelona & rmadrid. La liga has nothing to offer of entertainment value. EPL got teams fighting for top 4, fighting for Europa spots & fighting relegation & for the title. Small teams do surprise big teams. La liga it barely happens, barca & r.madrid always beating team 4+ goals every week:zzz:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sturridge is still a much better striker than Origi. Divock's my dude but he don't make runs like the one Danny just did.

He would be if he wasn't made of glass and Elmer's glue. His runs and finishing quality are great, but I don't think I've seen him play more than half a season since SAS.

And Klopp has brought some respect back to the club ever since Suarez left. You guys had a rough few seasons under Rodgers. Liverpool doing well is USUALLY good for the entire Prem...much as I hate to say.

At least you guys aren't Tottenham and have won something besides the "We finished above Arsenal" trophy for the first time since Industrialization.

Wenger Out back on I reckon.

I dunno, much as its strange to say the change in system has helped. Holding is proving to be a masterstroke signing. As is Mustafi. I've said it a million times. Wenger's issue isn't in attack or defense, its the middle of the park. They STILL refuse to replace Santi Cazorla, who for as talented as he is, is built from toothpicks, spun sugar and teeth, three seasons he's out for 20 weeks+ and three seasons Arsenal are in the mix and fall short. He went down this year and the morale tanked. He's gotta be replaced before anyone else.
Neymar the young goat got a hat trick:obama:

To be fair, its Las Palmas, if SOMEONE didn't score a hat trick i'd be kind of pissed.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
150 million pounds spent, selling to your soul to hire your mortal enemy, and suffering thru the most risk-averse, mind-numbingly boring football all season only to end up outside the top 4 and begging that you beat fukking Ajax.

And you wonder why Neymar laughed at the idea of playing in Manchester. :russ:
who actually believed these rumors to sell papers u moron..whos ur club being linked to btw:usure:still salty bout pogba

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Liverpool have made 190 signings and spent almost £800m in 25-years, & still nowhere near to win the league.

:hhh::mjlol::troll:

no trophy for 4th place..all y'all won was the league cup :francis:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Liverpool have made 190 signings and spent almost £800m in 25-years, & still nowhere near to win the league.

:hhh::mjlol::troll:

no trophy for 4th place..all y'all won was the league cup :francis:

1. I don't understand why people keep bringing up the league title drought, as if Istanbul never happened and they didn't win the biggest club trophy in the world in thst same time span

2. 150 million pounds spent, 6th place. Jose Pulis flopped and you stay mad. :lolbron:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
St
1. I don't understand why people keep bringing up the league title drought, as if Istanbul never happened and they didn't win the biggest club trophy in the world in thst same time span

2. 150 million pounds spent, 6th place. Stay mad. :lolbron:
Still waiting for u to tell me..what players ur club is linked too :ohhh:

Since u brought up some bull shyt Neymar rumour as ur argument.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Manchester United are linked to all these players because ..they can obviously afford any of these players..and rumors sell papers ..these are facts :snoop:

My club is richer than yours :umad:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
St

Still waiting for u to tell me..what players ur club is linked too :ohhh:

Since u brought up some bull shyt Neymar rumour as ur argument.

I don't care who we're linked to right now because I'm too busy enjoying the season. There are names like Naby Keita and Virgil Van Dijk, but I'm not even thinking about that until June.
Manchester United are linked to all these players because ..they can obviously afford any of these players..and rumors sell papers ..these are facts :snoop:

My club is richer than yours :umad:

Who gives a fukk how much money you spend when you waste most of it and finish 6th?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
150 million pounds spent, selling to your soul to hire your mortal enemy, and suffering thru the most risk-averse, mind-numbingly boring football all season only to end up outside the top 4 and begging that you beat fukking Ajax.

And you wonder why Neymar laughed at the idea of playing in Manchester. :russ:

As much I can't stand them, Jose will get his players and will most likely win The Premier League next season:francis:.

Only team that can stop them is Chelsea and that's only if Belotti is signed.as Costa's replacement.

Aint no damn way a fraud and shyttier version of Higuain :scusthov: like Lukaku :scusthov: will ever lead a team to a title.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do you think John Terry would sign to??

Barcelona defense needs help, he would be a nice temporary solution.

Imagine if Everton signed Rooney & John Terry:wow:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much I can't stand them, Jose will get his players and will most likely win The Premier League next season:francis:.

Only team that can stop them is Chelsea and that's only if Belotti is signed.as Costa's replacement.

Aint no damn way a fraud and shyttier version of Higuain :scusthov: like Lukaku :scusthov: will ever lead a team to a title.
Man city will win it breh, Man city injury list hurt their season. That kid Jesus:wow: