Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
dybala hat trick against real

ronaldo misses 2 chances and gets an offside goal

mark my words
mbappe will score top right corner from just outside of the box at 55
bakayoko will draw pen at 60. falcao scores
at 80 monaco will get a free kick and mbappe will head it in
92 in extra time mbappe scores from a cross

this game goes to penalties
mark my words

giphy.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Athleti is at their best when playing Thug Football...but this is too big for them against a side thats too good.

I can see Madrid losing to Juve though....and the final evolution of Super Perfect Paolo Dybala will be complete. :blessed:

Didnt ur barca ass say u can see real dropping to athletico too? :heh:

Just give it up. Real winning back to back

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think Juve has a better chance than they did in 2015 when they faced a front 3 that was in devastating form. Real is more balanced and less reliant on Ronaldo (he has only scored like 35 and prior to the Bayern game had scored twice in the CL), which ordinarily could be fine but if the final is tight they need that one player to step up. Juve has lost many finals, almost Benfica levels of losing finals that maybe they are due one.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think Juve has a better chance than they did in 2015 when they faced a front 3 that was in devastating form. Real is more balanced and less reliant on Ronaldo (he has only scored like 35 and prior to the Bayern game had scored twice in the CL), which ordinarily could be fine but if the final is tight they need that one player to step up. Juve has lost many finals, almost Benfica levels of losing finals that maybe they are due one.
but i think Real has a better all around team than that Barca 2015, the depth of the bench, solid backline and great midfield. but i know the gods of football will give this to Buffon :blessed: