Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar changed his profile pic on instagram

690.jpg

Pique level of trolling :russ:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Neymar changed his profile pic on instagram

690.jpg

Pique level of trolling :russ:

Part of why I fukks with Barca heavy....Pique is picking Puyol's whole "soul of catalonia" thing and updating it for the 21st century. He's the Spanish equivalent of "chat shyt, get banged." Barcelona will be passed on to Neymar and that swagger with trickle down through the young guns like Sergi and Denis. I love it.

Neymar for Balon'dor,
If he keeps play like this up yeah, I haven't seen a player not named Messi or Ronaldo or (cough SergioRamos who will never win one) just say "fukk it" and put the team on his back, doe. That was some compelling shyt...movie shyt.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's more :russ: they better win this UCL and not got eliminated in the next round or else this will be nothing

C6cTq4UWAAAROqo.jpg

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They musta been talking MAAAAAAAAAD shyt in Paris. Cuz Barca usually only goes at Madrid like that :laff:

and the mental breakdown :russ:

PSG fan kills friend over mockery

Libreville (AFP) - A Paris Saint-Germain fan in Gabon killed his friend after getting fed up with being mocked about the French club's Champions League defeat over post-match drinks, a judicial source said Friday.

The 18-year-old stabbed his friend in the neck after watching the match late Wednesday in Libreville, the judicial source told AFP, confirming a front-page report in the daily L'Union.

Asked by AFP, a judicial source confirmed that the mockery was at the root of the killing.

The victim died on the spot. His alleged attacker was arrested and admitted what he had done, but said he had not intended to murder his friend.

The 6-1 defeat and the exit from the last 16 of the competition was a historic defeat for PSG after they had won the first leg 4-0 in Paris.