Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
At The Emirates right now. Not here for this "magic of the cup" malarkey. Easy 4-0 win.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
He's always been average..arsenal should sign him
:stopitslime::wow::mjcry:cannot even defend the fukkbois known as arsenal anymore
:mjcry:i'm so embarrassed of my team i have not watched ANY soccer for the last 2 months
:snoop:i'll see you guys in august!!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question...why is Dembele wasting his time in the Scottish league?..a league so poor even average Brendan Rogers looks good..This league had Lennon and Martin O'Neill lookin good smh

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Question...why is Dembele wasting his time in the Scottish league?..a league so poor even average Brendan Rogers looks good..This league had Lennon and Martin O'Neill lookin good smh

Martin O'Neil took Celtic to to European final, show some respect c*nt. fukking trounced Liverpool on the way there too.beat the likes of juve at home, we where some team.

And don't forget Neil Lennon got 10 points in a group containing spartak Moscow, Barcelona and benfica, all while being subject to death threads and letter bombs. Show some respect to that man too. Had the hardest job in football while here.

And maybe he likes it here? Better than wasting away at fukking Fulham or wherever the fukk he was. Gets European football here, even scored against Man City in our 3 3 draw.

Anyway, at the game just now, thank fukk for Armstrong because we've been shyte. Thanks mainly to the thugs playing for rangers and the Hun ref letting them away with murder.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
shyte, fukking shyte. Every player should be fukking ashamed of themselves.

That Hun ref madden never even tried to hide his true Masonic colours either. Was a fukking stonewaller at the end.

We need to wipe the floor with the scum in the cup to make up for this.