Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Zidane looks like he will last longer than people expected and will be like Enrique at Barca in walking in and making some tweaks and got shyt right. Casamero was always there and yet Real was forcing James,Kroos,Modric into one midfield.

Its always better supporting Arsenal with no expectations. Wenger apparently believes in players rectifying their own mistakes and work out situations for themselves. Fine if you have Viera,Henry,Pires, Bergkamp but wont work with any of the post Invincibles teams.

Giroud was really trying out a celebration for a 3-3 draw at Bournemouth:stopitslime:
Zidane doesn't get enough credit for the job he's done since taking over, because people look at the roster and dismiss his managing ability. But anybody that watched them under Rafa Benitez can see how much of a difference he's made. Granted he has the clout to manage how he wants that Rafa didn't have, watching how he maneuvers on a weekly basis is brilliant. Even with injuries they don't miss a beat. The Sevilla game from this week is a perfect example of his ability.

For my money he's been the best manager in Europe since taking over.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Congratulations to big Roon Dawg. :salute: Hope he's a sub option for the Liverpool game.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Celtics new signing blasting the Rebs.
party048.gif

Love this guy already.
celt_2.gif

Brendan with another one.
IMG_0082.JPG

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Embarrassing defensive performance today from Atletico :scust:

They advanced into the last 8, but nobody should feel good about what they did today. If they play like this down the stretch in La Liga they won't even get a top 5 finish.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Sevilla's offense looks scary out there. But fukk them nikkas for pushing and holding like they don't know any other way to defend.

Props to Zidane and RM. :salute:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The second half of this Barça/Las Palmas game got ugly fast :huhldup:

tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Sevilla's offense looks scary out there. But fukk them nikkas for pushing and holding like they don't know any other way to defend.

Props to Zidane and RM. :salute:

It's going to be a good match between those two squads tomorrow.

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Sevilla ending the streak.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Sevilla are going to destroy Leicester :banderas:

The league game against Madrid is going to be insane

Ganso was a stupid signing from the beginning. He's looked :trash: every game he's played. Sampaoli pushed for him to get signed too :huhldup: Leave the signings to Monchi breh

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ: @ ronaldo throwing the ball at that salty sevilla player before the penalty
:russ:at how calm and collected he was when he scored the penalty immediately after