Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Where are you hailing from btw??

I was born and raised in Houston.

But due to family obligations I spent a lot of my childhood in Mandacaru. Which is a really small rural community in Gravatá, that's about an hour and a half away from Recife. I think I've met one person in my life that had ever heard of it before.

That song sucks, sounds like the sertanejo bruno mars where he mixes together all the gold and oldies tracks in 1

Dani's so terrible at music, but I dig his passion for it :laugh:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zidane looks like he will last longer than people expected and will be like Enrique at Barca in walking in and making some tweaks and got shyt right. Casamero was always there and yet Real was forcing James,Kroos,Modric into one midfield.

Its always better supporting Arsenal with no expectations. Wenger apparently believes in players rectifying their own mistakes and work out situations for themselves. Fine if you have Viera,Henry,Pires, Bergkamp but wont work with any of the post Invincibles teams.

Giroud was really trying out a celebration for a 3-3 draw at Bournemouth:stopitslime:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Let your flamboyant homeboy gently caress your leg in public

So this is what they teach at the Palmeiras Youth Academy:dame:

:dame: