Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
Klopp must realize we can't have Lovern and Klavan out there together. It has to be Lovern and Matip or Shako( but we know he never coming back to the first team).

I think Lovren and Klavan can be a solid CB paring, they were lights out against city. But I've been saying this since antiquity I feel, our primary transfer target should be another center back. It's even more obvious now since we are going with 3 and Matip seems injury prone, not to mention Lazio are willing to sell Stefan De Vrij for £25M-£30M

Daps
Reppin
MD
I think Lovren and Klavan can be a solid CB paring, they were lights out against city. But I've been saying this since antiquity I feel, our primary transfer target should be another center back. It's even more obvious now since we are going with 3 and Matip seems injury prone, not to mention Lazio are willing to sell Stefan De Vrij for £25M-£30M
First we have to sell Sakho for us to bring in another CB.
When it comes to top clubs, Liverpool always comes ready to play. But when it is a team from the bottom of the table, they manage to fukk something up. We will see on Sunday if they come ready to play.

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
First we have to sell Sakho for us to bring in another CB.
When it comes to top clubs, Liverpool always comes ready to play. But when it is a team from the bottom of the table, they manage to fukk something up. We will see on Sunday if they come ready to play.
Facts. We can't win the title if we play like shyt against teams like Swansea. Now we are back to this same situation were we have to hope against hope that the top clubs don't bury us. These next 2 weeks will be critical