Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
@BlackManLiveFromLondon Rooney would have made us even more pedestrian tonight

man I don't even have words for this garbage performance

@NorthernLights help me out bruh....wtf is going on?

This isn't me just being a major fan of the guy but the last few times hes been 'dropped'..

2011 - Lost 3-2 Blackburn
2013 - Lost 2-1 Real Madrid
2015 - Lost 2-0 Stoke
2016 - Lost 1-0 Feyenoord

When you drop the guy who creates the most chances for your team this is the performance you'll get :manny:

No pace, no sense of urgency, players looking like lost boys who dont know how to attack

Martial having a fire season then getting the deavours for France + baby mama drama has snatched his soul :manny:

Goal was offside but there were a ton of problems.. not sure why Smalling was in the position he was in thats what p much lead to the guy having a free shot. Rojo is straight garbage. Mensah does his job way better

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
This isn't me just being a major fan of the guy but the last few times hes been 'dropped'..

2011 - Lost 3-2 Blackburn
2013 - Lost 2-1 Real Madrid
2015 - Lost 2-0 Stoke
2016 - Lost 1-0 Feyenoord

When you drop the guy who creates the most chances for your team this is the performance you'll get :manny:

No pace, no sense of urgency, players looking like lost boys who dont know how to attack

Martial having a fire season then getting the deavours for France + baby mama drama has snatched his soul :manny:

Goal was offside but there were a ton of problems.. not sure why Smalling was in the position he was in thats what p much lead to the guy having a free shot. Rojo is straight garbage. Mensah does his job way better

But Rooney isn't providing that pace. I just think the whole team to ought played like they didn't wanna be there, and Rooney wouldn't have changed much.

Rojo is total bullshyt lol. We need that Borthwick-Jackson back right now!

This weekend will be a real barometer for how we stand as a team. It's a must win.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I know Pogba is out here dabbing but does he know he's meant to play ball too?

What a terrible lifeless performance. Jose better get it together before he gets torn to shreds.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

What a terrible lifeless performance. Jose better get it together before he gets torn to shreds.

That's how he was at Juventus. It was Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio doing the actual work. He would just drift in with a couple of dribbles and long range shots :yeshrug:

Most didn't see that as all they saw were the vines, dabs and highlights packages that made him look like Zidane:yeshrug:

89 Million flushed down the drain :wow:

Daps
Reppin
MD
That's how he was at Juventus. It was Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio doing the actual work. He would just drift in with a couple of dribbles and long range shots :yeshrug:

Most didn't see that as all they saw were the vines, dabs and highlights packages that made him look like Zidane:yeshrug:

89 Million flushed down the drain :wow:
I notice that during the euros. He would do some fancy dribbling then disappear while everyone else was doing the heavy lifting.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Ronaldo hit Xavi with those harsh realities:huhldup:

Ronaldo said in quotes reported by Marca. "Anyone who wants free publicity or media attention talks about me.

"I couldn't care less about what Xavi says about me, he plays in Qatar or I don't even know where
. He's won every collective trophy, including a World Cup and the European Championship, but he's never won a Ballon D'Or.

That comment needed a Funk Flex bomb behind it.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I understand guys want the money, acclaim, and the bragging rights that come with a big transfer. But he was a perfect fit at Juve, his strengths got accentuated and his weaknesses were masked. I don't see him coming close to justifying his price tag at Man U.