Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
They were on BeIN Sports.
on their English channel right? Unfortunately I only have the channel in Spanish since it came included with the Latino sports package. It's some BS that I can't have both channels to be honest.

I asked you like a week ago if you were Brazilian and you never answered my question.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
on their English channel right? Unfortunately I only have the channel in Spanish since it came included with the Latino sports package. It's some BS that I can't have both channels to be honest.

I asked you like a week ago if you were Brazilian and you never answered my question.
LOL, I probably had a lot of Notifications

My dad is Brazilian, my mom is a Texan, I grew up in the U.S., and would spend summers in Brazil.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
LOL, I probably had a lot of Notifications

My dad is Brazilian, my mom is a Texan, I grew up in the U.S., and would spend summers in Brazil.
cool man...I know a tiny bit of Portuguese since it's pretty similar to other Latin derivatives. I would like to fully dive into the language and culture someday.

I had a good friend in middle school that was from Brazil. The guy played as a winger and was hella fast. Brazilian food is good as hell too, but going to a steakhouse can get expensive with all those cuts of meat. Here in Miami, there's a section called Brickell close to downtown where you will find a lot of bad S. American women; Colombian, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Argentine...you name it :cook:

Only thing is, they come from very privileged backgrounds and I'm just a young broke nikka from the hood :francis:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its an irrelevant cup match u shyt troll. Do u like blue dikk in yo mouth every week? :dahell:
Why you undercover homo's keep acting like a football club has male genitalia?

"Waa waa massa duznt like it when's you expose him for being racist". Self hating Chelsea fans.

Why the fukk would a black person be mad at me for not liking racism against black people?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I understand guys want the money, acclaim, and the bragging rights that come with a big transfer. But he was a perfect fit at Juve, his strengths got accentuated and his weaknesses were masked. I don't see him coming close to justifying his price tag at Man U.

But in all fairness, as previously stated, he's going from playing next to Marchisio and Pirlo to playing next to....Morgan Schneiderlin..:beli:

and Mods why is this shyt NEVER STICKIED...a 2000 page thread and its not even stickied...:snoop:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Managed to make it home without having the Barça/Atleti game spoiled for me.

I've been waiting for this all day
FPQqMzg.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I wear this nikka Rooney has the whole country by the balls. This nikka NEVER gets criticised by sports presenters, NEVER :russ:

He was awful today yet this guys just saying he worked hard and helped push them to the win :what: fukk this fat scouse clown smh

Never gets dropped, never gets criticised. Puts in transfer requests and gets a damn RAISE and extension to his contract :russ: actually nah on second thoughts i gotta salute him hes a hustler lol