Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
This is why a European superleague would be a good thing. No one wants to watch trash teams like Celtic and FC Rostov play:scust:

Plenty of people want to watch Celtic play. :stopitslime:

We'll pick up points in this group, our home record in the CL is fantastic don't forget. Plenty of good teams have been smashed at camp nou ", including the likes of Real Madrid and bayer Leverkusen.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Notice how Arsenal fans let black people ride the trains in Paris, unlike Chelsea fans who are all a bunch of racist pricks.

:mjlol: Give it a rest.

Every post you make ITT is about anything other than Arsenals dismal, pathetic, lackluster performances.

Get off Chelsea's nuts and concerntrate on your own team.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Give it a rest.

Every post you make ITT is about anything other than Arsenals dismal, pathetic, lackluster performances.

Get off Chelsea's nuts and concerntrate on your own team.
I will continue to expose and fight racial injustice as long as I'm breathing and if you got a problem with that, well the EDL is always looking for some c00ns to recruit.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I will continue to expose and fight racial injustice as long as I'm breathing and if you got a problem with that, well the EDL is always looking for some c00ns to recruit.

Why be so corny about it, though?

How about you go after the insitutions and orgianizations that actively practice racism and racialization, as opposed to posting videos of drunken idiots from 2 years ago to mask your teams failings?

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why be so corny about it, though?

How about you go after the insitutions and orgianizations that actively practice racism and racialization, as opposed to posting videos of drunken idiots from 2 years ago to mask your teams failings?
Why does John Terry hate black people? What did we ever do to him?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice how Arsenal fans let black people ride the trains in Paris, unlike Chelsea fans who are all a bunch of racist pricks.

Lmfaoooooo.

ayo whats fukked up is that anderson talisca got loaned out to besiktas from benfica and somehow scored against benfica today for besiktas :russ:

Portuguese cacs shytting on this man's entire bloodline on his instagram. :dead:

Last edited: