Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Y'all watching this Man U match? This garbage United is serving rivals some of the stuff I've seen under Van Gaal.:scust:

Edit: Bronckhorst is coaching feyenoord:leon:

Last edited:
Daps
'Bu but Rooney should be dropped'
'We'd be much better in attack without Rooney'
'Rooney slows us down'
'Rooney is the problem'
'Rooney is finished'

:mjlol::mjlol::smirkcry::smirkcry:

If this is what yall want (a United without Rooney in) then :smirkcry:

Csav9kAWYAE32SN.jpg

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I didn't get to watch, but from Mourinho's comments and what cafe said... it seemed like the guys weren't even trying. Last time I bet on them :heh:

Very lacklustre performance pretty much start to finish.

Didn't press Feyenoord when they had the ball and we didn't up the tempo when we had it. Pace was terrible overall.

I'm genuinely worried about Watford now but hopefully the intensity steps up we should be ok. The goal we conceded was offside so not too many concerns there.

We played 4-3-3 though, I'd like that formation going forward.

I think if we ever plan on using a no. 10 again, we could go the Mourinho 4-4-2 diamond formation. Ibra + Martial/Rashford up front seems like the best way to optimise our strike force.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Very lacklustre performance pretty much start to finish.

Didn't press Feyenoord when they had the ball and we didn't up the tempo when we had it. Pace was terrible overall.

I'm genuinely worried about Watford now but hopefully the intensity steps up we should be ok. The goal we conceded was offside so not too many concerns there.

We played 4-3-3 though, I'd like that formation going forward.

I think if we ever plan on using a no. 10 again, we could go the Mourinho 4-4-2 diamond formation. Ibra + Martial/Rashford up front seems like the best way to optimise our strike force.
Agreed completely, however I think Pep snatched their collective souls. It pains me to say but If kun Was playing you would've seen Celtic Barca numbers last week.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Agreed completely, however I think Pep snatched their collective souls. It pains me to say but If kun Was playing you would've seen Celtic Barca numbers last week.

Possibly but this was a great chance to get back on winning form before our league game. I couldn't tell whether we were scared or just lazy tonight? Maybe we were too tentative in fear of losing. We played to draw.

We gotta dominate the ball again and move it forwards. We have the personnel.